Recent content by BobYenJr

1. BobYenJr

BOB YEN JR'S AREA 51_AP

For RF 4.5 ... This Airport I designed specifically for heli practice. It has many scenario types for you to perfect all types of skills. Good for beginner to advanced. There are pylons, hoops, spot landings and wide open spaces. You can fly fixed view, chase and cockpit. Going through the...
  2. BobYenJr

BOB YEN JR'S AREA 51_AP

BobYenJr submitted a new upload: BOB YEN JR'S AREA 51_AP View the Swap Page
  3. BobYenJr

Heli-Thunder Dome_PI

Based upon my Aero-Thunder Dome, but with RF 4.5 buildings and Fx. You can add more stuff via "Airport Edit" utility in RF. Experiment and create more elaborate design. The walls are intended to be virtual, but if you want collisionable walls then download "Aero-Thunder Dome Collisions Added...
  4. BobYenJr

Heli-Thunder Dome_PI

BobYenJr submitted a new upload: Heli-Thunder Dome_PI View the Swap Page
  5. BobYenJr

Ok here's my next question ... How to post comments on swap pages.

I don't see how to rate or comment. Forgive my simpletoness. Please Advise.
  6. BobYenJr

Aero-Thunder Dome II_PI

This airport is my first attempt ... it should work with RF 4 thru 5.5 ... My concept is that basically it's a competition Dome that you can customize further by using your airport edit function to populate it with buildings, trees, clouds etc. This Dome is really large. This airport is...
  7. BobYenJr

Aero-Thunder Dome II_PI

BobYenJr submitted a new upload: Aero-Thunder Dome II_PI View the Swap Page
  8. BobYenJr

Ok i give up how do I load up my airport creation.

Thanx for the help I'm currently away from my main computer system. I will upload my airport creation when I get back to my main computer. Thanx for the super fast responses. Awesome!!!
  9. BobYenJr

Ok i give up how do I load up my airport creation.

How do I load my airport creation into the swap pages? I can't seem find the answer anywhere. If it's obvious how, then I apologies in advance. I just don't get it. Please advise ... Thanx
Back