Recent content by Bonanza

1. Bonanza

G5

Loving it. Perfect Smiles to the face. thanks opjose And thanks Phrank I hadn't seen that video yet, but I haven't really been searching yet :rolleyes:
  2. Bonanza

Comparison between RealFlight Basic and RealFlight G4.5

Cool thanks for the link. I didn't even know they were doing that. Smart move by them. I'm sure they did their market research into how it would sell.
  3. Bonanza

Post cool snapshots

Beer OK, so I think this CS is more applicable to the situation. Thanks ARELL for the cool flying field!
  4. Bonanza

Post cool snapshots

Took this messing around on Multi player
  5. Bonanza

Realflight G5 ideas...

Be a show man Hows about an aerobatic Championship in the sim. Fly against computer opponents and also online. Or a scale flying competition. These would lead to people really pushing themselves to improve in their preferred area of flying. Maybe you could climb the ranks by flying at famous...
  6. Bonanza

G5

Its all good I think it's all good. Throw what you want into the sim, but make sure that all these new game features don't take away from the realism and point of the software. Not to mention the price. Thankfully they have kept it in the area that the package has always been at, but if you...
  7. Bonanza

Too expensive!

Never mind I answered my own question.... seek and yee shall find! :D
  8. Bonanza

Too expensive!

Ebay I found the original realflight on ebay not too long ago. I still have my copy and controller stashed somewhere in the house. Point being, for those guys who just want a G2 or even 3.5 these days, ebay might be the way to get it cheap. I for one I'm looking forward to G5. I've been using...
  9. Bonanza

Spitfire AV

Thanks for checking guys. I really appreciate it :cool: :D
  10. Bonanza

Spitfire AV

thanks for checking guys. If you have one you think works well for that plane that is gas, then just having that back up on the swaps would be great. I don't know where they all went. There used to be several :confused:
  11. Bonanza

Spitfire AV

Hi all long time no chat on here. Been kinda busy and that hasn't changed. I hada massive computer issue recently and am rebuilding my model hanger after everything on my computer plus the externals got destroyed. I was wondering if anyone out there could upload a file for me as it seems to have...
  12. Bonanza

What G4.5 Features Are Better?

Demo Is there going to be a G4.5 demo on the realflight website. Like there is for G4 right now. I like G4, but I was frustrated in the demo when the plane ran over all the grass tufts at evergreen and carried on smoothly. I wanted to see it go up on it's nose and bounce around like it would...
  13. Bonanza

Post cool snapshots

Press tab to take a shot, and then they should be stored in your Realflight folder on your hard drive.
  14. Bonanza

Rv-4 N19RV_CS

This is a simple CS for the RV-4 from the addons. I chose this scheme as it is one at my local airport. There have been many great Rv's flying around Oregon this summer. I was playing with the rv template to see if it was going to be really tough to do more for this. I am undecided at this...
  15. Bonanza

Rv-4 N19RV_CS

Bonanza submitted a new upload: Rv-4 N19RV_CS View the Swap Page
Back