Recent content by Boof69

1. Boof69

View/Zoom Type

Put this script in your Documents/RealFlight9/Scripts folder. Remove the .txt suffix and it should work.
  2. Boof69

Heli setup with RF9 and Taranis

Setup a special profile for Realflight and in the radio settings go to all of the channels, (Throttle,Aileron,Elevator, and Rudder), individually and set there "weight" and "Offset" to [50]. That will effectively half the input resolution but that's just the way it will have to work for realflight.
  3. Boof69

Taranis X9D+ (OpenTX) controller setup with RF9 (USB)

Setup a special profile for Realflight and in the radio settings go to all of the channels, (Throttle,Aileron,Elevator, and Rudder), individually and set there "weight" and "Offset" to [50]. That will effectively half the input resolution but that's just the way it will have to work for...
  4. Boof69

Ugly Storm

Read this and got the urge to make some twisted power wire. Literally no point.
  5. Boof69

Ugly Storm

Oh I know you you know what your doing. I was just saying that the push modifier works better for perfect scaling. I think this thing your doing was one of the most fun details I've ever tried.
  6. Boof69

Ugly Storm

Instead of scaling for the inner wing It's better to use the "Push" modifier.
  7. Boof69

Extra NG

Oooh we. Nice man.
  8. Boof69

Adjust Simulator for high altitude

All you can do is lower the aerodynamic lift on all the lifting parts if the aircraft to simulate high altitude. Real Flight is not a fluid dynamics simulator so there is no control of the environment.
  9. Boof69

Extra NG

Real nice. I thought for a second the 3rd pic was a render.
  10. Boof69

Super Sportster 120

I vote flat
  11. Boof69

F-16 C Build Thread

Thanks. It was pretty hard to wrap my mind around by what mechanism the wheel rotated around to the front as well as the support rotating between up and down positions.
  12. Boof69

Lockheed Starliner Build thread

I found a mention of someone setting NUP values using blender using a .sup file back when blender couldn't directly be used for the kex exporter. They had some scripts they used back then I think to avoid using 3ds max. Not sure what a .sup file is but this is the thread that mentions it...
  13. Boof69

Super Sportster 120

Wow, a lot to catch up on in this thread for me. The super sportster is looking very nice. Huge bonus to have many color schemes at release. Excellent work Technoid.
  14. Boof69

F-16 C Build Thread

I think I have the biggest problem with the F-16 figured out. Made a really short video to show the results. There is a little clipping where the tire goes through the door and fuselage. I could have done a bit better on the timings for the animation.
Back