Recent content by Boone 870

1. B

Re-registering Real Flight

Will do, thank you.
  2. B

Re-registering Real Flight

A fellow club member has passed away and his widow asked me to sell all of his RC airplane belongings. Among the belongings was a Real Flight 9.5 package with discs one and two within. I'm almost positive it has been registered and installed on his computer. Is it possible to sell the discs to...
  3. B

RF9.5 doesn't work after RAM upgrade

I had my computer guy upgrade a 4 GB stick to an 8 GB stick on my laptop and now I receive two messages when I try to start the simulator. 1) "error obtaining driver capabilities: error initializing output device" 2) "Error creating sound manager. There was an error with your driver or you...
  4. B

Transfer aircraft settings to new computer?

Thanks for the tips, everyone. I will give it a try on Monday, I can't get the simulator to activate because I can't find my activation code. I'll have to wait for Horizon to help me out with that. ETA: got the activation key figured out and everything works perfectly. The flying fields...
  5. B

Transfer aircraft settings to new computer?

I just purchased a new laptop and I'm going to install 8 and 7.5, the same as my old laptop. I would like to avoid having to go through and download all the airfields and airplanes that I'm running on my old laptop. More importantly, I'd like to avoid having to go through and set all the dual...
Back