Recent content by Bram.L

1. B

Extreme Flight extra 300 125_AV

Okay, here it is guys, this is my edit for the 125'' Extra 300 from Extreme flight. hope you enjoy flying it! ~Bram
  2. B

Extreme Flight extra 300 125_AV

Bram.L submitted a new upload: Extreme Flight extra 300 125_AV View the Swap Page
  3. B

Extreme Flight 104 pro Bram L_AV

This one is for the people who didn't like my last edit. I have heared from a few people they found it a bit heavy so i made it lighter and over all flying better it is edited to my likings so you might like it or not. it takes about 3/4 clicks of up trim on the elevator note: use expo for...
  4. B

Extreme Flight 104 pro Bram L_AV

Bram.L submitted a new upload: Extreme Flight 104 pro Bram L_AV View the Swap Page
  5. B

Extreme Flight 52'' Slick 580 Bram L_AV

this is my whole own edited Extreme Flight 52'' Slick 580 variant and everything is set to my own likings so i hope you guys like it and enjoy flying it! ~Bram
  6. B

Extreme Flight 52'' Slick 580 Bram L_AV

Bram.L submitted a new upload: Extreme Flight 52'' Slick 580 Bram L_AV View the Swap Page
  7. B

AJ Laser 73'' Bram L_AV

i hope you guys like this one, i have done some changes to the Original 73 inch variant and set thisngs to my likings i hope you enjoy! ~Bram
  8. B

AJ Laser 73'' Bram L_AV

Bram.L submitted a new upload: AJ Laser 73'' Bram L_AV View the Swap Page
  9. B

Gaui 330X-S racer_AV

this is my first racing quad that i edited, it is a bit wiggly at full speed but if you don't fly at full throttle it has no issues, have fun flying! ~Bram
  10. B

Gaui 330X-S racer_AV

Bram.L submitted a new upload: Gaui 330X-S racer_AV View the Swap Page
  11. B

Extreme Flight 104 Bram L_AV

I hope you guys like it, in my opinion it is a great flying airplane i hope you enjoy flying it! ~Bram
  12. B

Extreme Flight 104 Bram L_AV

Bram.L submitted a new upload: Extreme Flight 104 Bram L_AV View the Swap Page
  13. B

100CC Yak54 BramL Edit_AV

here it is after a few days of working on it, in my opinion my best edit so far thanks to Jeffrey for the request to make this edit! i hope you all enjoy have fun with it! ~Bram
  14. B

100CC Yak54 BramL Edit_AV

Bram.L submitted a new upload: 100CC Yak54 BramL Edit_AV View the Swap Page
  15. B

extreme flight extra 104''_AV

this is Jase Dussia his edit the only thing changed about it is the CG weight and the engine sound is better now i hope you like it! ~Bram
Back