Recent content by bramik

1. B

Techair Commander EP

My son is saving for a possible commander purchase. Now he can try it out before. Very detailed model! Thank you!
  2. B

T-28B Trojan 20% EP_EA

I was beginning to suspect that lights and brake would need to be in the 3d file, thanks for the confirmation. And a big thanks for uploading the CS with the speed brake added. I'll check it out when I get home.
  3. B

T-28B Trojan 20% EP_EA

Found some posts on CS_BULB and CS_GLOW. Still not sure if I can add lights within the in-game editor. I'll play with around some more and see what I can learn.
  4. B

T-28B Trojan 20% EP_EA

I love this plane! Thank you for your work in making it! I needed a sim model to practice with so I've adjusted the scale, weight and power to mimic my 1100mm RC plane. I made a color scheme like my plane's paint. My plane has navigation lights and a dive brake. I'd like to add them to the...
  5. B

Techair Commander EP

Thanks for all your work! The custom models are my favorite part of Realflight sim. I'm sure completing a model takes an enormous lot of time, and I benefit from it! Some of your models are some of my favorites!
  6. B

New to Realflight, looking for a couple aircraft for 7.5

I'm new too but I'll help if I can. With the Valiant, I would suggest that you select the Interlink controller in the simulator, because many of the custom models seem to be setup for it. You might need to edit the interlink controller so that the controls do what you expect. rcdoski's T-28...
  7. B

T-28 BlitzRC 1100mm Jolly Roger Orig_CS

The original Jolly Roger T-28 with a grey belly.
  8. B

T-28 BlitzRC 1100mm Jolly Roger Orig_CS

bramik submitted a new upload: T-28 BlitzRC 1100mm Jolly Roger Orig_CS View the Swap Page
  9. B

T-28 Durafly 1100mm Centennial_CS

Enjoy. :)
  10. B

T-28 Durafly 1100mm Centennial_CS

bramik submitted a new upload: T-28 Durafly 1100mm Centennial_CS View the Swap Page
  11. B

T-28 BlitzRC 1100mm Jolly Roger_CS

I've got one more for the T-28. I'll post it.
  12. B

Try this one.
  13. B

It would be easy to make the yellow into grey if you prefer that one. I found that the yellow gave my RC plane better visibility than flying a grey plane against grey clouds/sky. I really ended up liking the look as it carried the existing yellow bits through the paint scheme.
  14. B

I love Technoid's T-28 and so had to make a color scheme of my T-28 from BlitzRCworks. I think it's pretty accurate to the actual full size plane. Except I painted my RC plane belly yellow and love it, and made this scheme look like mine. https://photos.app.goo.gl/R7i6KkTzyvxXVsYT8
  15. B

bramik submitted a new upload: T-28 BlitzRC 1100mm Jolly Roger_CS View the Swap Page
Back