Recent content by Breakstuff5050

1. Breakstuff5050

Update Needed from .033

Solved! Made the call, they're going to e-mail me some links I can download and transfer! Gotta love good tech support!
  2. Breakstuff5050

Update Needed from .033

O ok, I guess I'll call, appreciate the info.
  3. Breakstuff5050

Update Needed from .033

Hey guys, after at least a year or two of not having a decent computer to run my 3.5, I finally got a computer running well enough to run 3.5. I have EP 1 which caught me up to version .033. I noticed there has been more updates that include physics changes which I really want to try. I tried...
  4. Breakstuff5050

Sound Package

I suggest that we should beable to make our own sound profiles, it would be nice to even have your own unique sound just like at the field, and honestly the da150 hardly sounds like one, i like the brison twin i think it is the best for large scale!
  5. Breakstuff5050

Low frame rates on new computer

I just bought the same system, it runs well, but i put in a 128mb radeon it runs beatifully with everything on and at medium settings, not sure the fps @ the moment
  6. Breakstuff5050

FlatOut

if u want something tough and flies good try the fancy foam planes, it was was my first foamy and boy did i tear it up, but luckily they rebuilt easily...im not too into the indoor extremly light foamies cuz they just don't hold up to my daily abuse in the backyard, so I try to stay away from...
  7. Breakstuff5050

Update Problem

so far so good, its taking a while to download.
  8. Breakstuff5050

Need new CD

I have one of the most original g3 copies, version .313 i think, and my computer is having trouble updating the software once installed...i get multiple errors saying can't delete this, or there is a problem with .kex and .g3x files, I need to get g3.5 running on my vista! Im going through all...
  9. Breakstuff5050

Update Problem

if you mean i must be an administrator of the computer then yes, I am one.
  10. Breakstuff5050

Update Problem

I just bought a new computer, it has windows vista...I installed version 3.00.313 off my original RF disk, as i tried updating I ran into errors and could not successfully do it. Now i get errors on startup saying "KEError 21070: Failed Creating registry entry. Unable to associate .g3x file...
  11. Breakstuff5050

Realistic Fomie

I havent flown the sim in a while but the v-pitch foamy that came with 3.5 was prett weird to fly, i didnt like it at all. If you have the turmoil from one of the EPs put v pitch on that, it flew pretty good.
  12. Breakstuff5050

50% Edge 540 project

Well someone e-mail it to me PWEeeeeaaasee!!!! breakstuff5050@yahoo.com thnx!
  13. Breakstuff5050

50% Edge 540 project

I can't find the EA anywhere, can anyone repost it for us? I lost mine
  14. Breakstuff5050

Suggestion for Kinfe Edge Software -- What they should do now !!!

Easy dudes...look at it this way, knife edge is trying to improve the physics cuz they gotta compete with newer sims, let them do what they want and just report problems you find or physics improvements.
  15. Breakstuff5050

Float Flying

I think adding water would be great! Just keep it simple so it isn't a computer hog, it would be freakin awesome to have the water ripple and suff when hovering over it.
Back