Recent content by Brent Oar

1. B

Bouncing Aircraft

I am just learning how to re-size an edit Real Flight aircraft. Many of them Will bounce around while on the ground. I have only played around with re-scaling the size so far. I have not tried re-scaling the physics and other properties yet. What causes this bouncing and how can I fix it. Thank...
  2. B

Removing Rudder/Aileron Coupling

I am wanting to uncouple the rudder/aileron coupling on the rf4 A-6 Intruder and am unsure how to do this. I have tried doing this thru the aircraft editor in the electrical section and ended up losing rudder control all together.
  3. B

Adding Brakes to RF6.5 Aircraft

B58A brakes Thank you for the info
  4. B

Request RF6 Aircraft Here

F105D Thunderchief Request I would like to suggest a giant scale F105D thunderchief or one of its many variants.
  5. B

Adding Brakes to RF6.5 Aircraft

I would like to add brakes to a swap files aircraft and I have no experience with the aircraft editor. I have RF6.5 and the aircraft is B58A Hustler locustH150. Is this a fairly easy thing to do? I am very computer literate. Do I need to ask the author if it is ok to modify? I am only doing this...
  6. B

Potential fix for Windows 8 disk issues (AMD hardware only)

AMD Problems with install I have a week old Toshiba L75D-A7280 With an A6 CPU and the 7280 Chipset. My DVD player will attempt to spin the disk for a second, then it tries again, then nothing. I tried the above suggestions and they have not worked. I know it is not an issue with the DVD player...
Back