Recent content by brentg

1. brentg

High Quality Providers of RealFlight Content

Thankyou, I know your intentions mean well. Hope I did not offend in any way.:)
  2. brentg

High Quality Providers of RealFlight Content

Madratter, Please remove my name from this list, My prior post was not done to get my name on any lists, Be upset as you will but I really don't want to be part of this sillyness. Serious... Brentg
  3. brentg

Low Quality Providers of Real Flight Content

Phrank, Now look what you have done, We are on the other side of the tracks now :) I liked it here .....Dam.
  4. brentg

Low Quality Providers of Real Flight Content

I resemble that remark :D
  5. brentg

Formal address to KE concerning the ratings

I have been watching this thread unfold for a while now and have sit back and have just taken it all in, But i think Jeff has nailed it here, This rating system is and has been broke for a long time and is hurting the knife edge community as a whole. All the drama and fighting this has caused...
  6. brentg

Ratings Abuse

Ok, I see now. Let me ask you this...If I rated 1 of your files a 5 which i considered average, and made the comment viewed by you only, would that not look like a anonymous attack on you by others? I really dont see a need for a rating system at all. Buts that's my opinion. I have downloaded...
  7. brentg

Ratings Abuse

Jeff , I see where your going here and agree somewhat with what your pointing out here. Yes it is a flawed system of voting for a file as your downloading it, that is not much of a evaluation of a plane cs or av. Or even if somebody does take the time to go over the file do they have something...
  8. brentg

Custom motor sound profile tutorial

When saving in the ogg vorbis format what mono bitrate do you use? What sample rate for recording ? And could you use "Resampling" to manipulate original rpm sample/s?
  9. brentg

Toledo 2012

Looks like I missed you guys today, But got to meet Jim and Ryan, what a show,Maybe next year...I was able to get in and almost clean my wallet out between upstairs and downstairs though..Kid in a candy store...Fun fun fun.... Brentg
  10. brentg

Zeronew_EA

Zero A6 Total remake of a older version Zero. Thanks go out to Keith Lowe with his magic touch with the physics on this project....Will need some tweaking for ver.6 Physics by Keith Lowe Controls Ch7 Gear Ch6 roll knob Flaps F5 Tail camera F4 Cockpit Camera 3Pos Switch....Guns
  11. brentg

Zeronew_EA

brentg submitted a new upload: Zeronew_EA View the Swap Page
  12. brentg

Zeronew_EA - Images

Images
  13. brentg

Zeronew_EA

brentg updated Zeronew_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. brentg

Wanted: Spinner

No problem.. You will sometimes get error messages about no ~CS_SW wheel found on planes that have a wood skid gear instead of a gear and wheel. You could always go into the settings and change the time duration of error messages to from 30 seconds to 3....
  15. brentg

Wanted: Spinner

Could not make out your screenshot but I think what your seeing is error no ~CS_Spinner found? If yes then the spinner is not spelled correct in the model file, I know this happened in the PZ Stinson and a lot of my other planes, versions prior to 6 correct me if i am wrong would not point out...
Back