Recent content by Briandersen

1. B

Fling IIm Hand Launch (Engine)_AV

A slow glider it's not. It is equipped with a semi-powerful engine that is perfect for some basic maneuvers.
  2. B

Briandersen submitted a new upload: Fling IIm Hand Launch (Engine)_AV View the Swap Page
  3. B

Briandersen updated Fling IIm Hand Launch (Engine)_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. B

Request Aircraft here

How about this 3d model from E-Flite It's called the 4-Site and I would love to see it
  5. B

Help with Aircraft Variants

I am new to Realflight and would like to know how to change the look of an airplane using either Wings 3d or Blender, I have both. Thanks much
  6. B

Please Help

Thank you for the info.
  7. B

Please Help

I have built the fuselage and that is what I have got done so far, I know it is not much, but I have been searching all day to see if I would be able to get a model into RF.This is not the final fuselage for the plane if you were wondering. (pic below)
  8. B

Please Help

Thank you much for the tips and I will be trying them and maybe I can get this model flying. And that page that you forwarded is very helpful I have not seen it before and it is amazing.What is the program that I should use. Also the error said that it "could not find file contents."
  9. B

Please Help

That's ok and thankyou both for the attempt And can I name these items in blender or do I need to get another program?
  10. B

Please Help

I tried to import the fuselage into RF and it came up with an error is there something that I did wrong?
  11. B

Please Help

Thank you so much that makes alot more since.
  12. B

Please Help

To build a model in Blender do I need to make all the parts seperate, or as one piece? I have not had this program long and still have much to learn. Please if you use this program could you give me some good advice and PLEASE not another page with premade tips I have already looked at those.I...
Back