Recent content by Bristow737

1. B

Request Aircraft Here!

I think mostly 9.5 .... not sure though.
  2. B

Request Aircraft Here!

WE DO ! Very surprised they didn't put it in the 9.5 update. I own it and It's a great airplane !
  3. B

Request Aircraft Here!

I'd like to see a 737 in here somewhere !???
  4. B

XF-3D

I've always thought about that too ! ??
  5. B

RealFlight 9.5 is available now!

Interesting. Maybe completely restart your computer if you haven't tried already?!
  6. B

64mm jets to 70mm/80mm ? ? E flite F16 Thunderbird RF9

So, I'm not exactly sure where I should have this posted but this sounded reasonable under the RF9 threads. So, I have been flying the E flite F16 Thunderbird (70mm) in Realflight 9.5 and I am really liking it!! I have been flying the 64mm Falcon for about a year now and have had two.. (in real...
  7. B

is there an age limit for learning to fly

Wow ! He sounds very smart !!! I would definitely start him on a simulator first. depending on what you have, I believe that RF9 is the best. Or maybe consider getting him one of the trainer editions. I have never heard of rules on age limits for flying RC planes but like 12oclockhigh said, I...
  8. B

RF9 jets

Ok ! Thanks !
  9. B

RF9 jets

Yes. The old search bar was WAY easier to use. Now, I am not sure why they would make it difficult and more advanced but you may also be right that the version update may have changed something and they had no idea. So, how specific should I be if I want an F-22 for RF9? It constantly says that...
  10. B

RF9 jets

How am I supposed to join you? LOL
  11. B

RF9 jets

Ok Thanks Legoman I will definitely try that. Wonder why they made the search bar so dang hard to use now. ?
  12. B

RF9 jets

Hey can someone send me a couple of links to some jets that work in RF9? The search bar is not being my friend today and I don't have very many jets. Just if anyone has time. I'm in no big rush. Thanks.
  13. B

XF-3D

That's sick.
  14. B

XF-3D

Hey I like it! You should not scrap it. I'm sure it will be a nice aircraft to fly.
  15. B

Next RF 9 Update

Murdog44, I have the 64mm E flite F16 Falcon BNF version. On RF9 they only have the 64mm F14. So, I have only flown my real F16 twice now. on RF9 it is DEFINITALY not the same but that could be because they are different airplanes. All in all, they feel somewhat the same even though they are...
Back