Recent content by BryanEW710

1. BryanEW710

Request Aircraft Here!

This isn't the RF8 section, so most likely this post won't be seen. You'll want to look here: https://forums.realflight.com/forumdisplay.php?f=114
  2. BryanEW710

Request Aircraft Here!

If you go to the RealFlight - Designer's Corner part of this forum, you'll see a choice of the sub-forums for each version of RF. The thread you're posting in, as you can see just below the forum header at the top of your page, is in the RF G3 sub-forum. If you want the best chance of having...
  3. BryanEW710

Request Aircraft Here!

I'm wondering how people find this thread instead of the newer forum...
  4. BryanEW710

Request Aircraft Here!

Are you aware that this is the RF G3 forum?
  5. BryanEW710

Request Aircraft Here!

You're in the wrong forum...this is G3, not G6.5.
  6. BryanEW710

Request Aircraft Here!

No worries. Just trying to be helpful :)
  7. BryanEW710

Request Aircraft Here!

Bear in mind, you're looking in the RealFlight G3 forum...You'll want to check the RF7 and 7.5 forums for more applicable info. There is a Parkzone T-28 that is G3.5 compatible here and a 4.5 version here. Always search the Swap Pages first ;)
  8. BryanEW710

multiplex funcub

Looks great!
  9. BryanEW710

Request Aircraft Here! #2

You're going to need more than one obscure picture (not showing much of the plane) to get someone to make a model for you. That said, try this existing one .
  10. BryanEW710

No problem. I was going to do some close-ups of one wing/tail surface per shot if that would be more helpful.
  11. BryanEW710

By the way...how are the pictures I took working out?
  12. BryanEW710

Junkboys Warthog A-10

Holy Cow! Pretty awesome work!
  13. BryanEW710

Request Aircraft Here!

In case anyone's curious, I took a bunch of pics of my Common Sense Yak. I also created a spreadsheet of measurements and details. Any critiques?
  14. BryanEW710

Request Aircraft Here!

Oh man! That'd be so awesome! I'll take some more pics, but here are a few I took of my plane. Please let me know what I can do to help make this happen :D That'd be great :)
  15. BryanEW710

Request Aircraft Here!

If not, it's OK. I understand the need to go to 5.5, but I really just can't swing it.
Back