Recent content by burrinator

1. B

Blender 3DS export project

Blender/Python ? I'm having trouble with the export. Have blender 2.49b and python 26. When I try to export I get a Python script error:check console. I am very new to all this and am sure I've got something wrong. When I install blender without python it show a ton of export options which...
  2. B

Blender ?

Ok I'll give her a try! thank you!!
  3. B

Blender ?

Will the 3ds2kex scripts created for blender back in 07 & 08 work ok with blender 2.49? I tried them but can't get them to show up in the blender export. One might say that they don't work then but, I'm very good at doing things wrong the first time so its probly me! Any help or info would be...
  4. B

Prometheus

I just had to change them in the physics. I should have noticed that but like I said I am pretty green in these areas. Learn as you go I guess! Anyway thanks again you guys you have been very helpful!! :) PS Polypoke could you tell me what the fuselage weight is on the pitts and the...
  5. B

Prometheus

Ok as soon as I get a minute I'll work on it and let you know what I find. Thanks again for your help.
  6. B

Prometheus

When I select the plane it says missing CS_MMVS, RMW, RMA, LMW, LMA. Should this plane show a top or bottom wing missing rather than a single wing?
  7. B

Prometheus

Physics work just the visual movement the don't. thanks
  8. B

Prometheus

Much appreciated Polypoke!! :) I imported the file and got a good start on the physics when I noticed the ailerons are not moving. The elevator and rudder are moving so I'm lost as to why no move. I'm pretty green when it comes to modeling so I might be doing something wrong. Anyone have...
  9. B

Prometheus

You bet I'll give it a "like"!! Thanks guys, you guys are all great modlelers!!
  10. B

Prometheus

Is there anyone that could help me convert the Skip Stewart Prometheus Pitts to G3.5? I would be forever grateful for any help. This is my favorite pilot and plane!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! Thanks in advance for any help!! :) Burrinator
  11. B

Python Biplane 3_AV

This is an AV to go with the Skip Stewart color scheme I did.
  12. B

Python Biplane 3_AV

burrinator submitted a new upload: Python Biplane 3_AV View the Swap Page
  13. B

pitt py skips g3_CS

This is a Skip Stewart pitts scheme with some personal modifications. Hope you like it! Make sure you get the AV to go with it!
  14. B

pitt py skips g3_CS

burrinator submitted a new upload: pitt py skips g3_CS View the Swap Page
  15. B

Me-163 Komet WIP

awsome Cool I just watched a program on tv the other night on that. Sounds like you had a pretty good chance of not coming back but they still had a ton of volunteers to fly her!
Back