Recent content by buzzbomb

1. B

Add on packs not downloading. Anyone know where else to get the files?

Been bothered I couldn't download them or find an answer as to why. Your instructions worked perfectly for me, and the add-ons are now available in my 9.5s. Thank you.
  2. B

Multiplayer Physics

Not quite. You have to disable "enable software radio mixes" and "enable software radio duel rates and expo" in the controller edit, in order to use a custom controller. My rates and expo are handled by my controller. Besides, that shouldn't change just because we go into a multiplayer session...
  3. B

Full screen menu bar lost

Oh, snap! That's good stuff!
  4. B

Multiplayer Physics

My single player is custom, but the only change is unlimited fuel. I'll double-check it, though. Thanks. I fly with a FrSky Taranis X9D. I use three different sets of rates and a different profile for most all my planes. I'll try to get some more specific data and report back.
  5. B

Multiplayer Physics

That is an interesting thought. I'll try to get something more quantifiable, next time I work up a plane. Thank you.
  6. B

L-39 WAY TOO FAST!!!!!_AV

Thank you. That was a rush. 1948 mph while flat. Managed near 2000 in a dive. I did the test on the "Air Race Desert" map because it's open. If anyone wants to play with this plane it almost climbs fast enough to leave Earth orbit IRL. (24606.3 mph) Wow. Might be fun on a map with trees and...
  7. B

Custom Challenges?

I've downloaded multiple maps now that are meant to be races or combat challenges. There's "dead ringers" built in, which would make things more interesting, I think. How do you turn them on? I swear I've gone through every option I can find and I just can't figure it out. I know it's a newb...
  8. B

Multiplayer Physics

So I find a plane I like and modify it in a single player map to fly pretty nuts for my multiplayer Unlimited Combat sessions with my friend. After a lot of work, the plane is right where I want it. So play night comes up, and we load up the server and both join, and my aircraft handles nothing...
  9. B

XFX-2 Waterfall_EA

Oooh, snap! A little knowledge is a dangerous thing! Thank you once again. I upped the gyro mods by 20 and removed the spikes on the channel three graph. (I've no idea what I'm doing with all that, just following your instructions.) I stepped back my changes to the deflection rate on the...
  10. B

XFX-2 Waterfall_EA

I know the model is nearly a year old, but I only relatively recently discovered the Swap pages. I've got to say that of all the aircraft (and one car) that I've downloaded? This plane is absolutely amazing! I cannot believe legoman managed to make this thing fly as well as it does! It's just a...
  11. B

Crashing Guns

Ha, you said LOL, and you're right. It's the darn Yak that I've been trying to beat now for about two years. Every plane I try, I end up going back to the Yak, just to compete with it. Other planes come close, but I STILL haven't found one that can beat it..... Until maybe now. The Yak I'm...
  12. B

Crashing Guns

Thank you @legoman! I found something to attach the visual frames to, other than "none" and it worked like a charm in the quick test we just tried. I had to put the damage modifiers up to 120% on each component, and there's a couple other little things, but the Slick 360x now seems to destruct...
  13. B

Crashing Guns

We didn't get to fly as usual. Life got in the way. Now we've tested the planes, and they fly and shoot wonderfully! They didn't come apart when shot, though. So we edited them and changed the "Strength Modifier" on the various parts from 1500 to 100, which matches the setting for the RF planes...
  14. B

Crashing Guns

Oh, but heck yeah! I just got all three of the planes I mentioned at the beginning of this post combat ready and raring to go! Them be some CRAZY flying planes on high rates, and the way we fly? Perfect! I'm so frickin' excited about flying the three new planes that we've got, that I came back...
  15. B

Crashing Guns

Holy Mother of Snap! It worked! I don't have all the options that you showed. I've only got "Root" and "None." Root didn't work so well. "None" did the trick! I was able to turn the guns on without crashing. For everyone else out there, I did this for all the missing stuff, not just the...
Back