Recent content by cap580

1. cap580

Sig Morrisey Bravo

Awesome job man! Can't wait for it to be released.
  2. cap580

Request RF6 Aircraft Here

Well here are the pictures I promised. Hope these help
  3. cap580

I would say they are relatively close. The biside has DTFS wings whereas the miss wind has swept wings and the fin is considerably larger. Also noting that the miss wind is a 50 size to a 2 meter. But excellent job man. I have to download that thind for sure.
  4. cap580

BJ Craft Biside Maj. Numbskully, thanks for the advice. I will be posting more pictures today as i will be flying it later.
  5. cap580

BJ Craft Biside Hello. I am still relatively new at this. I would appreciate if someone would be willing to devote their time for this request. This model is interesting to me because of the DTFS wings and its stability when flying. I own this model currently. These are the only pictures I have...
  6. cap580

Maj. Numbskully's Request A CS

If I may throw in my own two cents, but does anyone with the Ep 7 AJ slick have the Orange CS and the new red CS? If so, could you re-upload it to the swaps or just Pm me the file? It is greatly appreciated.
  7. cap580

F16 Scale like gear_AV

This is an updated version of the F16. Its not exactly perfect but it flies pretty good. Scale like timing for the retracts and 200000 RPM. Avergae speed straight and level it about 200 MPH. Hope you like!
  8. cap580

F16 Scale like gear_AV

cap580 submitted a new upload: F16 Scale like gear_AV View the Swap Page
  9. cap580

Maj. Numbskully's Request A CS

I used to have the red AJ slick colorscheme from EP7 on my old computer, but until recently from switching computers I no longer have it. Also, I cant seem to find it again. I was wondering if someone would like to recreate it. Thanks!
  10. cap580

Ghost Town....

I used to have the new red aj slick colorscheme, but Since I switched computers, I haven't been able to find it. So I was wondering is someone would like to pick up this request. Thanks!:)
  11. cap580

Trouble Downloading online Expansion Packs

Did you extract the files? That would do it. That saume issue happend to me.
  12. cap580

Request Aircraft here

Thanks. I was wondering though, would you still be interested in making that cs for me? Also sorry for kinda snapping at you. I am sorry. Thanks
  13. cap580

Request Aircraft here

I do understand that it is in expansion pack 1. I thought it would be cool to have that cs on the aj slick.
  14. cap580

Request Aircraft here

Not requesting a plane, but rather a color scheme for the AJ slick in the EP7. I would like to copy the original matt chapman cs on this airplane.
  15. cap580

I understand there have been a few pattern planes that have been produced and fly excellent. I also understand that there is no need to reinvent the wheel, but my suggestion would be either a Bj Craft Prolog, which I have and am willing to give the three view pictures, or a Bj craft Nuance DTFS...
Back