Recent content by Captain Skip

1. C

Dual Monitor Capability

Thanks to all for sharing. As for the answer to "Where and when were you told that?" I'd have to go back several years to the thread I started and frankly I do not recall the individual who wrote me but the jest of it was, it was coming eventually and to hang in there ... it would be awhile...
  2. C

Dual Monitor Capability

Khk79, I understand what you are saying but most of us do not know how to do that independently unless the software has the capability. EXAMPLE: What I am hoping for (perhaps even complaining about) is to be able to (as I do, and have done for years with Microsoft's Flight Simulation software...
  3. C

Dual Monitor Capability

Here I am AGAIN asking that the next version of RealFlight have multiple monitor capability so that the "gadgets" can be displayed on a second monitor. Now with all the new features perhaps even more elements could be put on a second monitor. The fact is that I have no knowledge of the newer...
  4. C

Waiting Patiently

Thanks for all your comments ... I appreciate them very much. As for the new carrier deck AP's I did download two different versions and have enjoyed both of them ... if for no other reason ... for variety. The real attempt here is to "lobby" support for the two monitor capability and...
  5. C

Waiting Patiently

I was afraid some might think that ... my original post did have support by many who would like to see this done. I should have clarified this as the last post AFTER several previous posts with interest in the feature but I assume not able to suggest HOW to do it ... sorry ... should have...
  6. C

Waiting Patiently

Over a year ago I posted a request to be able to put the instruments (gadgets) on a second monitor to keep the main monitor "clean" for flying. The last thing I said was: Tomxp411 "nailed" the term and what I am asking to be done .... undock child windows .... that is exactly what I want to be...
  7. C

Special Effects & Details

I want to thank, complement and encourage others to develop their military aircraft contributions with the fine detail and special effects that many have been providing in the G4.5 format. While I enjoy all aircraft types, my special niche is definitely the war birds of WWII to the present. I...
  8. C

Grumman G-44 Widgeon uploaded on the swap pages

As I put "more time" on this aircraft the more I would like to ask questions of those of you in the know who are the experts. After using the Grumman G44 for G4.5 I found the G3.5 offering titled Grumman_G44_G35LS and I liked what I read for the changes that were featured so I downloaded it to...
  9. C

A qualification from my previous post. The bouncing tail wheel shows that anomaly ONLY when the aircraft IS MOVING on land or even on a smooth runway and it seems to me to be more than prototypical. The tail wheel does NOT show this issue (bouncing) when the aircraft is parked or standing...
  10. C

I wanted to let you know that I am one of those who knows very little about the technical aspect of designing aircraft for RF but that it imported into my system without any known problems; however, I am (and again because I am new and unfamiliar with the technology I don't know) trying to...
  11. C

how about a carrier landing with catch lines?

Go Carrier Go I have been "championing" and encouraging an updated carrier deck for some time now. I agree with all the positive comments that have been stated prior to this posting about getting a new version (of what we have now) because it will improve and hone our skills! Making landings...
  12. C

Thank You

Again, I am new and I understand that I have a lot to learn but there have been some aircraft (certainly the majority of them) which when downloaded have worked very well; however, there are others (small number) that I honestly would not say have minor problems. Some "dance" on the ground...
  13. C

Thank You

There appears to be a generous portion of aircraft being setup for the G4 on the Swap Pages in recent days and offered to all of us to fly and enjoy. As a new member and user of the RF / G4 I am totally impressed with the number of people who are sharing their time, talent, and hard work with...
  14. C

P-47N Question

I have the G4 with the Interlink Elite and for the most part it is working great on most of the planes I have downloaded from this site. The problem I am having is turning off the gun simulated smoke on the P-47 N. The author says that guns and drop tanks are on the three position switch and...
  15. C

G4 Requests

Tomxp411 "nailed" the term and what I am asking to be done .... undock child windows .... that is exactly what I want to be able to do in the G4. Furthermore, opjose has stated "I believe that this can be turned on in the API." Excuse my illiteracy, but what is the "API" and is this...
Back