Recent content by CaptainHonda

1. C

Zlin 50 Build

zlin z50 looks like perfect four-stroke material.. im also diggin the low wing. keep us current.
  2. C

P-47N Cpt Bellerose_AV

heres my p-47 edit keeps up with the others
  3. C

P-47N Cpt Bellerose_AV

CaptainHonda submitted a new upload: P-47N Cpt Bellerose_AV View the Swap Page
  4. C

B6N2 Tenzan Cpt Bellerose_AV

this is the tenzan edit in my warbird collection. it can keep up with the others. this is a nice plane. very stable.
  5. C

B6N2 Tenzan Cpt Bellerose_AV

CaptainHonda submitted a new upload: B6N2 Tenzan Cpt Bellerose_AV View the Swap Page
  6. C

Supermarine Spitfire Cpt Bellerose_AV

heres the spitfire. little faster than the p-40 and the p-51 . still keeps up. has after burner but no Vtol.
  7. C

Supermarine Spitfire Cpt Bellerose_AV

CaptainHonda submitted a new upload: Supermarine Spitfire Cpt Bellerose_AV View the Swap Page
  8. C

P-51D Cpt Bellerose (3rd gen)_AV

3rd gen. even better. still got the iffy VTOL, turboboosters instead of fuel pods, almost completely re-enginered for dogfighting with others. will surely take down others of my lot. please rate and comment.
  9. C

P-51D Cpt Bellerose (3rd gen)_AV

CaptainHonda submitted a new upload: P-51D Cpt Bellerose (3rd gen)_AV View the Swap Page
  10. C

P-40 Cpt Bellerose (2nd gen)_AV

this is my P-40 tomahawk . itll keep up with my p-51 edit. this has an afterburner also. most other controls are the same as mustang. No Vtol on this one. but you can take off in just a few feet.
  11. C

P-40 Cpt Bellerose (2nd gen)_AV

CaptainHonda submitted a new upload: P-40 Cpt Bellerose (2nd gen)_AV View the Swap Page
  12. C

Hangarworld_AP

Cpt. Bellerose's Giant scale HANGARWORLD! Huge objects are everywhere! ITS GREAT FOR DOGFIGHTS!!!! dogfighting inside one of the hangars or bulidings is fun. feel free to edit the map and put pilot spawns wherever you want to pop up. have fun. thanks for downloading.
  13. C

Hangarworld_AP

CaptainHonda submitted a new upload: Hangarworld_AP View the Swap Page
  14. C

Hangarworld_AP - Images

Images
  15. C

Hangarworld_AP

CaptainHonda updated Hangarworld_AP with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
Back