Recent content by cfossa

1. C

InterLinkdx

Did you calibrate the controller?
  2. C

Sticky Spektrum InterLink TX problems

What are you getting for frame rates on your computer in RF9? Is this the same on all fields?
  3. C

Superstar EA

Hi, If you are looking for a model that will fly like the Hobbico Superstar, you can start with the stock PT-40 in RF9. Trainers fly enough alike, that it will be close. If you have the real plane, you can edit the PT-40 to get things like the roll rate, etc. to be more like your real plane.
  4. C

How to completely delete an aircraft?

You should be able to find custom models under Documents\Realflight9\vehicles in either the custom models or custom vehicles folder. You can delete the files there. Carl
  5. C

Airports and Models from Challenges

Anyone have a list of what flying fields or models are earned when you complete different challenge levels? I unlocked the flying lawnmower in the LIMBO challenge. Carl
  6. C

How to turn off SAFE with interlink controller

What plane are you flying? AS3X and SAFE mode on most of the models is controlled by switch B. You can edit the model and save a version that does not have AS3X in one of the switch positions.
  7. C

Somethin' Special

Still have one of these planes - running a 40 glow engine. Haven't flown it this year tough.
  8. C

Upgrading to RF9

Thanks for the replies. If I do upgrade I will get the new controller too.
  9. C

Upgrading to RF9

Thanks Ray - and welcome to the hobby! Are you flying actual planes yet or just the sim so far? Carl
  10. C

Upgrading to RF9

Hi, Longtime user of RealFlight. I taught myself to fly RC back in the day on RFG2. I think I bought every upgrade and expansion pack through RF7.5, which I'm still running today. My current controller is an Interlink Elite - can't remember which version of RF it came with, but perhaps G4...
  11. C

Another newbee question

From the manual - it looks like you can program flaps, landing gear, and other mixes like dual rates or expo either in your Futaba radio, or in the SW radio on RF7. Can you get channels 1-4 to work with the interface, but not channels 6-7 (or whatever channels you have the flaps and landing...
  12. C

Another newbee question

This may be a dumb question - but are you having problems configuring flaps and retracts on your radio, or passing this info into RF7 through the interface? Note that if you click Help > Radio Interface Help from withing RF7 it opens a PDF document with instructions to set up a transmitter to...
  13. C

Newbie Question

The binocular gadget will open a window zoomed in on your plane so you can see the orientation. You can also set the zoom type to "auto zoom" which will zoom in to keep your model a decent size as you fly farther away. But, "auto-zoom" does not help you find the airport like "keep ground in...
  14. C

Feature Request: Plane line-up projection

What is AF RC7? AeroFly? Carl
  15. C

Feature Request: Plane line-up projection

I use the shadow of my plane to tell if I'm lined up with the runway.
Back