Recent content by Champ10

1. Champ10

F-16a

I like the sounds of that. And if I'm not mistaken, hasn't someone mentioned the idea of a parachute? I forget where I saw it in the forums though. I think it was one of the requests for KE designers, but yeah it would be pretty neat.
  2. Champ10

Alien1 UCAV is now on the swaps.

Hmm... I couldn't seem to get it to break at all. Oh well, doesn't hurt my feelings. ;)
  3. Champ10

Alien1 UCAV is now on the swaps.

Nice job on the model rcplanfubar. I like the unique look. IT'S INDESTRUCTIBLE!!!!! Now I have to change my signature, and I just put it on a few days ago. :( What are the odds? Haha.
  4. Champ10

Import Photofields! Problem!

Alright, I finally found the one thread I have been looking for since I finally decided to do something about my problem with finding photofields. Heres the link to the thread Maverick1977 if you're still having problems. It might help a bit...
  5. Champ10

Import Photofields! Problem!

I have had the same problem, with both photofields and 3d airports. I download the files and the imports are successful, but I can't find the airports. Just a user error I'm assuming because I haven't seen any others with the same problem except Mverick1977
  6. Champ10

G3.5 "Streamers"

Yes, click the aircraft tab and select the aircraft editor. While in the editor highlight the part of the plane you wish to add streamers, "Main Wing" for example. Then simply right click "Main Wing" and select add symetrical streamer component. If you're still having trouble while in the...
  7. Champ10

Request Aircraft Here!

I'm 15, and I know the differences, if thats the age group you were targeting. :p Then again i have an interest in planes as it is, obviously, so, that may make a difference.
Back