Recent content by Chaos

1. C

I want to be completely removed

If It helps .. you gave me some much needed and appreciated advice ... Thank you
  2. C

Problems installing for first time user

Jdods, I got the same error message once when I first tried to install G2 . The problem is most likely a corrupt autoexec.nt file .. you can copy the file from your windows disk and overwrite the existing file. Here's how : http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324767
  3. C

Pilot views

I have been changing my "Pilot Position" around a little to see what I like. In the fixed position, on the runway, I can fly around till I run out of fuel or I can make multiple takeoffs/landings till I get bored. I started playing around with some of the different views, the "pilot behind...
  4. C

G3 Upgrade

Thanks Jim !
  5. C

G3 Upgrade

I really enjoy the g2, although the g3 looks alot more realistic form what I've seen. It looks like the controller I have is the same one that comes with a G3 kit .. Its to bad I cant just purchase the G3 Proggy... and not have to buy the whole kit.. Anyone know if there are upgrade offers ?
  6. C

How long should I practice b4 real flight ?

I have the G2, I have flown and sucessfully landed every plane in the list, some more gracefully than others, nontheless, I feel pretty comfortable. I bought a P-51 Mustang from Hobby-Lobby, its been built and ready to fly for weeks. I in no way consider myself even intermediate but Im not sure...
  7. C

KEErrror 32494

This is for Harry.... I contacted customer support, it took awhile to get through but they were completely helpful and solved my dilema. The problem with my installation, and I gather theres many like me, was firmware. The realflight programs were written in the late 90's before my particular...
  8. C

audigy2 zs sound card problem

Hmmm, I have the Audigy2 zs and have no problems.. have you gone to creative.com and checked for driver updates ?
  9. C

KEError 32494 how to fix?

Well, maybe the following information will help other people having this problem. I contacted customer support, it took awhile to get through but they were completely helpful and solved my dilema. The problem with my installation, and I gather theres many like me, was firmware. The realflight...
  10. C

KEError 32494 and 32495 fix

Well, maybe the following information will help other people having this problem. I contacted customer support, it took awhile to get through but they were completely helpful and solved my dilema. The problem with my installation, and I gather theres many like me, was firmware. The realflight...
  11. C

KEError 32494 - how to fix it please!

Diablo, I had the same problem, it turned out to be the firmware version of my DVD-RW. Its newer than when the program was written and caused a cd authentification error. below is information from the original post I made..this may help you..GL I contacted customer support, it took awhile to...
  12. C

Getting Ridiculous

Hey Thankz Cyg ..I'll go that route and post the results Well, maybe the following information will help other people having this problem. I contacted customer support, it took awhile to get through but they were completely helpful and solved my dilema. The problem with my installation, and I...
  13. C

Getting Ridiculous

I have recently formatted my machine..It was time for a fresh install of XP anyway. I have the G2 Full Version and I cannot get it to install properly. After several attempts I keep getting the "please insert G2 disk in cdrom" error. I have researched the forums and I have seen all the other...
Back