Recent content by charrua

1. charrua

Charrua's Wild Hare 35% Edge 540_CS

Wild Hare Edge 35% Charrua's Custom
  2. charrua

charrua submitted a new upload: Charrua's Wild Hare 35% Edge 540_CS View the Swap Page
  3. charrua

charrua updated Charrua's Wild Hare 35% Edge 540_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. charrua

Extreme Flight 88''_CS

This is a Fixed Textured of my first try at the Extreme Flight Yak-54, it includes spme missing stripes,DA logo and others
  5. charrua

Extreme Flight 88''_CS

charrua submitted a new upload: Extreme Flight 88''_CS View the Swap Page
  6. charrua

Extreme Flight 88''_CS - Images

Images
  7. charrua

Extreme Flight 88''_CS

charrua updated Extreme Flight 88''_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. charrua

Extreme Flight Yak_CS

Extreme Flight Yak-54 88''
  9. charrua

Extreme Flight Yak_CS

charrua submitted a new upload: Extreme Flight Yak_CS View the Swap Page
  10. charrua

Extreme Flight Yak_CS - Images

Images
  11. charrua

Extreme Flight Yak_CS

charrua updated Extreme Flight Yak_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. charrua

Realflight Update .426 discussion

I also agree with this coment!!!!! TO: Breakstuff5050 when you say "IMO, for all of those who thinks the new version is too easy, i have an extremly simple solution, speed up the sim speed. I have mine set at 110%, and i feel it is pretty realistic" I tried to speed it up to 110 and it only...
  13. charrua

Realflight Update .426 discussion

ok I think this is my first reply here,, I got the .426 update like 2 or 3 days ago and flew for 2 minutes and switched back to .410. Then i decided to give it some more time and I like it but the planes all of them seems to be too easy to fly a lot easier than .410,,, I mostly fly the YAK 54...
Back