Recent content by cjshaker

1. C

rfv4up3.dckinfo Error

Yes, that fixed it! Yes, that resolved the problems I was having! Thank you very much! Chris Shaker
  2. C

rfv4up3.dckinfo Error

Thank you, I will try that Sounds likely to me as well. I'll give it a shot later. Thank you for the help. Chris Shaker
  3. C

rfv4up3.dckinfo Error

Tech support info dump Attached is the tech support info dump
  4. C

rfv4up3.dckinfo Error

Getting the same error on another computer I'm running into this same error again on another computer: Error opening o:\rfsim\image\rfv4up3.dckinfo If I dismiss the error, RealFlight 4.5 runs normally. I've done another install of Realflight G4, with the latest updates, with the free add...
  5. C

Serial numbers don't take again

Actually, it works fine if I run the launcher as Administrator What is written below is incorrect. I ran the launcher as 'System Administrator' under the 'compatibility' settings. Updated, registered. If I run the launcher as a normal user, with administration privileges, it asks for the...
  6. C

Serial numbers don't take again

Under Windows7 32 bit, ran the RealFlight 5 launcher as System Administrator. Entered software and controller serial numbers. Seemed to take. Ran registration. Updated software. Then, went to launch updated software. It asked me to enter the damn registration numbers again. Had the same...
  7. C

rfv4up3.dckinfo Error

Completely Refresh Update did not help I forced it to reinstall 4.50.050, with 'Completely Refresh' selected, and I still get the same error. Note that RealFlight G4.5 seems to run ok in spite of the erro, as far as I can tell. Chris Shaker
  8. C

rfv4up3.dckinfo Error

Same error on my Win Vista 64 bit machine I just installed RealFlight Expansion Pack 6, and then updated Real Flight 4 online to version 4.50.050, and now my machine is also getting that same error. There were no errors indicated while installing Expansion Pack 6, nor while doing the online...
  9. C

Do G4.0 and G4.5 work on 64 bit Windows Vista?

Lose the WinXP compatibility, update DirectX You don't need the WinXP compatibility. You do need to update DirectX from Microsoft before 4.5 will work. This update worked for me: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...2008_redist.exe Chris Shaker
  10. C

Also, I did apply the Aug 2008 DirectX update before install Hmm. Another post reminded me that I did have to apply the Aug 2008 DirectX update before RealFlight ran on my new 64 bit machine. Get it here...
  11. C

Is this useful? Does this page help you? https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=22081 Chris
  12. C

Installed RealFlight 4.0, then updated to 4.5 Are you using a RealFlight 4.0 or a 4.5 install disk? After getting the various advice in this forum, I purchased a new ASUS laptop, with a 9800 graphics, and 64 bit Windows Vista. My RealFlight 4.0 disk installed just fine on it, and I updated it...
  13. C

Trying to find a reasonably priced new laptop that works with RF4.5

That slowed it down To get your settings, I had to change: Post-Processing: Bloom to yes from no Foilage density from 20 to 30 Water Quality from low to highest Water particles from medium to high Water shadow quality from off to underwater and water surface Shadow quality from medium to...
  14. C

Tell me what to change Tell me what to change, and I'll try it later, and see how it does. Chris
  15. C

At default quality settings Milo: All settings are at their default values. I haven't messed with any of the quality settings at all. Chris Shaker
Back