Recent content by CK-HELI

1. C

Compass 7HV_EA

The Compass 7HV for Realflight 6.5 !! (works also with RF7) Thanks to Sam Smith for the Pictures Thanks to Sebastià Serra Montes for helping me with the physic Enjoy ! :)
  2. C

Compass 7HV_EA

CK-HELI submitted a new upload: Compass 7HV_EA View the Swap Page
  3. C

Compass 7HV_EA - Images

Images
  4. C

Compass 7HV_EA

CK-HELI updated Compass 7HV_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. C

Agile Orange_CS

Agile 7.2 with Orange Canopy !
  6. C

Agile Orange_CS

CK-HELI submitted a new upload: Agile Orange_CS View the Swap Page
  7. C

KDS AGILE 7-2_EA

The KDS Agile 7.2 for RealFlight 6.5 ! Enjoy ! Thanks to Johnny for helping me with some things.
  8. C

KDS AGILE 7-2_EA

CK-HELI submitted a new upload: KDS AGILE 7-2_EA View the Swap Page
  9. C

KDS AGILE 7-2_EA - Images

Images
  10. C

KDS AGILE 7-2_EA

CK-HELI updated KDS AGILE 7-2_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. C

Blinking (Night-)Lights

Well found the solution :) Just Rightclick your "~CS_Glow" Object and go to Properties. Then to the tab "user-defined properties" Now just write in (except things in the braces) e.g: NUP_OffPeriodSEC=0.2 (Light will be off for 0.2 seconds) NUP_OnPeriodSEC=0.2 (Light will be on for 0.2...
  12. C

Blinking (Night-)Lights

Hey guys, how is it possible to create a blinking light for nightflying. The "Skyship" has got a blinking KE logo. I saw that its ~CS_Glow but with special properties: NUP_OffPeriodSEC NUP_OnPeriodSEC NUP_OffsetSEC How to do this in 3dsMax ? anybody knows :confused: best regards Christian
  13. C

Shape S8_EA

The Shape S8 for RealFlight ! Have Fun ! Credits to Johnny31297 who helped me with some things.
  14. C

Shape S8_EA

CK-HELI submitted a new upload: Shape S8_EA View the Swap Page
  15. C

Shape S8_EA - Images

Images
Back