Recent content by clem

1. C

Waltz's Gate Obstacle Course_AP

From original obstacle course of mine I came with that entertain colorful site pattern. Discover secret passage by the castle. Fly from one scene to the other through gate points... You need Packs 1-5 to fully enjoy the site? Be my guess. Waltz
  2. C

Waltz's Gate Obstacle Course_AP

clem submitted a new upload: Waltz's Gate Obstacle Course_AP View the Swap Page
  3. C

Cracker 2_CS

P51D Mustang,iIt is a Cracker_Colorful funny looking, smile at!
  4. C

Cracker 2_CS

clem submitted a new upload: Cracker 2_CS View the Swap Page
  5. C

Waltz_Real Waltz Black Velvet_CS

Mostly the color I bear when I play, small mod from previous issue "Black Velvet"
  6. C

Waltz_Real Waltz Black Velvet_CS

clem submitted a new upload: Waltz_Real Waltz Black Velvet_CS View the Swap Page
  7. C

Waltz_Black Velvet_CS

color sheme Walt_Black Velvet
  8. C

Waltz_Black Velvet_CS

clem submitted a new upload: Waltz_Black Velvet_CS View the Swap Page
  9. C

Waltz's Obstacle Course 1_AP

This original inspiration to Waltz's obstacle 2 It is mean to be played in 'ACE CONFIG.' See U
  10. C

Waltz's Obstacle Course 1_AP

clem submitted a new upload: Waltz's Obstacle Course 1_AP View the Swap Page
  11. C

Waltz's Obstacle Course 2_AP

Hi all, This is a colorful map with lot of space and cool stuff? design for all pilots spectrum skill, in mind? find your way about castles, passage and get a good feeling of draining combat or just cruise along with supportive pilot._ENJOY!
  12. C

Waltz's Obstacle Course 2_AP

clem submitted a new upload: Waltz's Obstacle Course 2_AP View the Swap Page
  13. C

Waltz's Obstacle Course Final Cut_AP

nice obstacle course,, colorful and challenging? You may want to make your own mod. to this site? You are welcome to do so
  14. C

Waltz's Obstacle Course Final Cut_AP

clem submitted a new upload: Waltz's Obstacle Course Final Cut_AP View the Swap Page
  15. C

Distract-Detract_Waltz's Obstacle Course Final Cut_AP

Feel free to put your own touch......
Back