Recent content by cloudsplitter

1. cloudsplitter

Lockheed L-1649 Starliner_EA

Great write up and model, thanks for posting it! This airplane also had the third variant of Lockheed's boosted control system. The second remaining in the C-130 today. This had a really unique feature that you could lose hydraulics and still control the airplane via and mechanical bypass...
  2. cloudsplitter

Riley Model V1_AV

cloudsplitter submitted a new upload: Riley Model V1_AV View the Swap Page
  3. cloudsplitter

Riley Model V1_AV

A few tweaks to this beautiful model. Updated wing airfoil, wing twist and overall weight based on actual design. Source: https://www.gratnerbrothers.com/about Added a pilot camera - appears to look through goggles. Tweaked CG for stability.
  4. cloudsplitter

Is it possible to fly FPV or from the cockpit in RF9 without Goggles?

I just upgraded my RF7 sim to RF9 and wanted to fly FPV from an installed camera, or view from the cockpit, as I could in other airplanes I had installed. Under View-Camera Type the selection of cameras is grey'd out. Does RF9 require a set of goggles now? I sure hope not as that was allot of...
  5. cloudsplitter

Super_Cub 1 Rv1_AV

I tweaked the nice Carbon-Z Cub posted by Tim H., a variant of the nice Super Cub. This airplane is about the same dimensions and weight as the HH CZC, but still uses a gas engine. I tweaked the engine to about the same power, thickened the airfoil and added some twist to try to replicate the...
  6. cloudsplitter

Super_Cub 1 Rv1_AV

cloudsplitter submitted a new upload: Super_Cub 1 Rv1_AV View the Swap Page
  7. cloudsplitter

CorsairF4U-1 Rev 1_AV

This is a terrific model. I added a couple of tweaks, putting the tail hook drop on the flap nob and added a bit of washout to help maintain level flight at max power and add to low speed stability. Hope you like it.
  8. cloudsplitter

CorsairF4U-1 Rev 1_AV

cloudsplitter submitted a new upload: CorsairF4U-1 Rev 1_AV View the Swap Page
  9. cloudsplitter

F-15E Strike Eagle V1_AV

Minor tweak to this fine model. Added wing twist to improve yank and bank capability without tip stall.
  10. cloudsplitter

F-15E Strike Eagle V1_AV

cloudsplitter submitted a new upload: F-15E Strike Eagle V1_AV View the Swap Page
  11. cloudsplitter

EMB-314 Super Tucano T1R_AV

Minor tweaks to T1. Hope you enjoy.
  12. cloudsplitter

EMB-314 Super Tucano T1R_AV

cloudsplitter submitted a new upload: EMB-314 Super Tucano T1R_AV View the Swap Page
  13. cloudsplitter

EMB-314 Super Tucano T1_AV

Made a few other tweaks to this nice airplane based on comments received.
  14. cloudsplitter

EMB-314 Super Tucano T1_AV

cloudsplitter submitted a new upload: EMB-314 Super Tucano T1_AV View the Swap Page
  15. cloudsplitter

No authorized interlink found?

Still Failed I have tried installing this program with several configurations - to no avail. The trail of frustration is listed below: - I had G4/4.5 upgrade and tried to install G5 over this program. - It installed fine, but then indicated that there were files that were incompatible. -...
Back