Recent content by Coolhand

1. C

Vertigo 2B_PI

This is a more challenging version of Vertigo 2 A Fun way to practice your flying skills , something different from your normal RF airports. Good luck !, Have fun!!!
  2. C

Vertigo 2B_PI

Coolhand submitted a new upload: Vertigo 2B_PI View the Swap Page
  3. C

Vertigo 2B_PI - Images

Images
  4. C

Vertigo 2B_PI

Coolhand updated Vertigo 2B_PI with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. C

Coolhand's Vertigo 2_PI

Vertigo 2 Mars Space station... Maze! Do you think you have the flying skills to find your way out???? I know many of you have been waiting for it , took me awhile to create this one, i hope you guys enjoy it. There are several custom object on this Airport map , some flyers...
  6. C

Coolhand's Vertigo 2_PI

Coolhand submitted a new upload: Coolhand's Vertigo 2_PI View the Swap Page
  7. C

Coolhand's Vertigo 2_PI - Images

Images
  8. C

Coolhand's Vertigo 2_PI

Coolhand updated Coolhand's Vertigo 2_PI with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. C

Coolhand's Ornithopter_CS

This is the color scheme i used for Coolhand's Ornithopter . ... Inky's original CS design, i just change a few things on it. Thanks Have fun!!!
  10. C

Coolhand submitted a new upload: Coolhand's Ornithopter_CS View the Swap Page
  11. C

Coolhand's Ornithopter_CS - Images

Images
  12. C

Coolhand updated Coolhand's Ornithopter_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. C

Coolhand's Ornithopter_AV

This is just a larger variant of Inky's Ornithopter. you will need Inky's ornithopter EA in order to use this variant Ch5 = dual rate Ch7 = poop drop Check out my new color scheme aswell. Thanks Have fun!!!
  14. C

Coolhand's Ornithopter_AV

Coolhand submitted a new upload: Coolhand's Ornithopter_AV View the Swap Page
  15. C

Coolhand's Ornithopter_AV - Images

Images
Back