Recent content by CovertOne

1. C

3-Rotor head creation problem

Sorry for that late response, I wasn't able to try the solution until today. It would appear that copying the 3 bladed rotor from the float heli does indeed create another set of blades where all three function as intended. I believe this fixes the problem, but I'll be sure to update this thread...
  2. C

@asj5547 The zip file includes the .tga and the fbx file exported from blender. For this model, I used the custom model of the 2 blade version of this that I made before. That one used the osprey as a base, but I deleted everything down to the airframe and built it from scratch. For the...
  3. C

@legoman Here is the EA as requested. Though it will not fly very well as it uses some custom control laws. @asj5547 There is no 2 blade option as there is no 2 blade object in the model anymore. It was replaced with the 3 blade version.
  4. C

All three blades appear to react correctly when this one is used as the flight model base. However, creating any new heli mechanics and rotors seem to have the same problem. The model I am building needs to have two separate heli mechanics and rotors as the two operate independently from one...
  5. C

Hello all, I seem to be having trouble solving a problem with importing a model with a 3 rotor head on it. I am making a tilt-rotor model that has two 3 bladed heads on it, but when I build the model and link the mainhub flap 3 doesn't respond to any inputs at all. I've checked the blender model...
Back