Recent content by Cowpig

1. C

A Question...

Well it's hard to forget when I have a folder labeled RF Models on the desktop... I'll eventually find some time to finish all that.
  2. C

A Question...

Hey... I'm willing to learn helis.
  3. C

A Question...

I've read around a bit and saw that the physics have been updated and there's the really cool grappling hook and etc., and I'd like to know if a linear suspension system for landing gear is going to be implemented in G6...if it's possible to answer. I've never forgotten about the folder of...
  4. C

Turbine Toucan Build

Maybe if you switch to select line (or vert) you could select one of the lines/verts then, without deselecting, go to object (or whatever it was) and find the whole part on the mapping window and on thd plane. And maybe delete it/remap it. Or you could probably just move it and fix it, depending...
  5. C

Turbine Toucan Build

That works. And, you know, put a balsa pattern on top.
  6. C

Turbine Toucan Build

If you already loop cutted the canopy (didn't reread that far back, but based on some of the pictures, I'm assuming that), it's just natural, viewed from a distance, and in rendered view.
  7. C

Self design

How big do you expect it to be?
  8. C

Re-Scale Models

In the Aircraft Editor, there is an option to scale the wireframe model and visual model. You must turn on 'Show Advanced Properties' for this to work (I think). But you must also change the weights of every part, or else the new re-sized model will not fly correctly.
  9. C

RealFlight's Future

How many times have this subject been touched?
  10. C

Somebody intrigue me

How's this? Armstrong-Whitworth Fk. 10.
  11. C

Expansion Pack 8

The virtue isn't telling you to sit in your house and wait. It's telling you to sit in your house and wait quietly. ;) Your argument is invalid. :rolleyes:
  12. C

The Rest of the Best of the Swap Pages

I do though would like to ask if the Alpha 40 is slated for placement in the 'Best of' thread, since I've read around and it's said to have one of the best flight characteristics compared to the real life model. I didn't see it there. EDIT Great. :)
  13. C

Realflight model messup

If only everyone were as calm as you Matt. I believe that'd refer to me?
  14. C

Real Flight wish list

I believe it was this one: https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=26690 Or maybe the original thread that suggested that idea, which I can't find.
  15. C

Real Flight wish list

Suggested already before in a different thread. Came to the general conclusion of 'unnecessary'.
Back