Recent content by CPHfx

1. C

Play in 3d on monitor?

Hi, I find it quite hard to train and play with the simulator on a 2D monitor. ts impossible for me to understand if my plane is going to fly into a tree or will pass it... The same goes for the training sceneries with "goals" where I am supposed to fly through. It just doenst work for me -...
  2. C

How to get edited aircrafts from 9.5S to Evolution?

Sorry, found the asnwer myself with the help of this forum... https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?threads/how-do-i-move-custom-aircraft-from-9-5-to-evolution.57457/ Sorry - I somehow was not able to find that thread before, also I was looking for it...
  3. C

How to get edited aircrafts from 9.5S to Evolution?

Hi, I edited some planes to simulated my own designs in 9.5S. I just changed the planes in the editor - I did not load / design any FBX files, yet. However, after starting evolution, I cannot find these planes there... I tried already "save as" in 9.5S and give unique names, but still, I cannot...
  4. C

Show Thrust?

Alright.... Thanks agsin ;) I just found a "hack": in the editor of the plane, you can change that to hand start. If you than go to the motor tab and increase throttle, current rpm and thrust will be shown there :) That helps!! I also found that current and power is probably given for only...
  5. C

Show Thrust?

Hi! Thanks a lot! I prefer SI units anyway ;) Still, I am missing something here... I get Thrust [N] = power [W] / airspeed [m/s] = power [kg x m2 / s3] / airspeed [m/s] = power/airspeed [N] Perfect fit ;) ...But what exactly is airspeed? I know, that thrust is max, if speed is zero... but it...
  6. C

Show Thrust?

Hi there! I found the console to dispay some values dring flight like rpm, height etc. Can I aso edit this to show the actual thrust? All the best CPHfx
  7. C

Newbie with several questions...

Thanks!! Yes, i wil go that way... I think, the datasheet is poop... with 9v max and and 2A max, i can only get 18W power max... Also resistance and current does not make sense. I contacted manufacturer for more accurate data. So far i changed more or less everything of the twin otter to...
  8. C

Thanks! I dont get the values of my datasheet ;) Where Do I get I0 from? Should be calculated from my Voltage (2S=7.4V) with the resistance of the motor (standing, only internal resistance matters)? Thus, I would get I0= 7.4/1.46 (datasheet) = 5 A?? But why is datasheet stating a "current"...
  9. C

And sorry, one more question... I have two of these motors: HexTronic 5G.The datasheet I have, does not make too much sense for me... Can someone explain, what I have to type in to simulate the motor?
  10. C

Hi there, I am new to flying as well as to this forum. I hope, you point me to my behavioural mistakes instead of ignoring... I recenetly installed Realflight 9.5S on my Windows 10 PC. I bought Realflight, becuase of the (on the first view) comprehensive editor and general possibility to create...
Back