Recent content by CrashingWthStyle

1. C

Model for Stanzel Museum in Schulenberg TX

Oh! Okay yeah that shouldn’t be an issue lol.. I used to work at a Hobbytown USA and we had a RF simulator stand next to the phoenix game and I would modify various planes I had an F-14 that did 1000 mph in a dive and 850ish level now the SR-71… 1200 mph level cruise oh and they were both...
  2. C

Thank you again! Sorry it took a bit to get back to this. Work has been bleeding to much into my life lately it was hard to get away. Does RF take care of the physic model automatically or does that need to be modeled separately? You have been a tremendous help.
  3. C

Thank you everyone for your replies, I didn’t realize RF didn’t need the whole airplane modeled just the exterior really. I didn’t notice hadn’t mentioned the model name! It’s the Stanzel Super “G” Shark I unfortunately don’t have access to a computer with enough capability to reliably run any...
  4. C

Hey everyone, I’ve been a long time RF user and was wondering if I might be able to get some help importing a model for a Museum down in Schulenberg TX so that they could have a digital flying example of one of their models for visitors to use? A friend of mine modeled the wing ribs from a set...
Back