Recent content by Cripes A'Mighty

1. Cripes A'Mighty

Dominion 3D - 400%_AV

This Heli has some serious power, nice for 3D fliers. Not so nice for idiots who hate 400% so if you dont like large and incharge go away. This is strictly for Buff maniacs like myself. The only thing thats changed on it is the size and scale. The performance hasnt changed if not more and is way...
  2. Cripes A'Mighty

Dominion 3D - 400%_AV

Cripes A'Mighty submitted a new upload: Dominion 3D - 400%_AV View the Swap Page
  3. Cripes A'Mighty

Ecureuil 400X Giant Scale_AV

Ok This is a revized upgrade to one of my previous variants. This heli can take off at any throttle postition and not as touchy as most of my previous attempts to make large helis. This will handle a load of force and take anything you put it through. It will also handle fast horizontal travel...
  4. Cripes A'Mighty

Ecureuil 400X Giant Scale_AV

Cripes A'Mighty submitted a new upload: Ecureuil 400X Giant Scale_AV View the Swap Page
  5. Cripes A'Mighty

B-29 Hover MOD Full Scale_AV

NOTE: >This is not a practicle airplane. Although some people may think so, ITS NOT. Its a stupid fun airplane to screw around with.< >To Hover simply turn the knob and adjust wings accordingly. Hovering is a challenge but not too complicated. To take off virticaly you pitch the nose forward...
  6. Cripes A'Mighty

B-29 Hover MOD Full Scale_AV

Cripes A'Mighty submitted a new upload: B-29 Hover MOD Full Scale_AV View the Swap Page
  7. Cripes A'Mighty

Yak 54 - Streamers - Smoke_AV

This is a little excessive with Red White and Blue but its nice to fly. There is alot of prop wash so you can swing the tail in anydirection with a little gas. Hovering is a sinch, and the Smoke set up is Oh so anoying for those online sessions. For those of you who like anoying planes this can...
  8. Cripes A'Mighty

Yak 54 - Streamers - Smoke_AV

Cripes A'Mighty submitted a new upload: Yak 54 - Streamers - Smoke_AV View the Swap Page
  9. Cripes A'Mighty

Modified SUPER SCALE B-29_AV

All I did was tweek the Origanal version a little. I made is so it flies more scale. Slower turning, slugish pitch and more wieght. It flies compably similar to the real one I have seen fly before and it looks pretty omising flying in the distance. Its good landings since I have test landed it...
  10. Cripes A'Mighty

Modified SUPER SCALE B-29_AV

Cripes A'Mighty submitted a new upload: Modified SUPER SCALE B-29_AV View the Swap Page
  11. Cripes A'Mighty

Wolf Spyder XL FREAK OF NATURE_AV

SORRY ABOUT THE EARLIER VARIENT! I have now revamped this new varient and will hover and take off in hover position. Its got plenty of power to spare, so you don't want too much either. The Wolf Spider is a nice plane and too bad it wasn't a real one at that. I'd like to have one. But for now...
  12. Cripes A'Mighty

Wolf Spyder XL FREAK OF NATURE_AV

Cripes A'Mighty submitted a new upload: Wolf Spyder XL FREAK OF NATURE_AV View the Swap Page
  13. Cripes A'Mighty

P-51 FULL SCALE - CUSTOM_AV

I modified the origanal version of the full scale mustang and tweeked out the bugs. This version flies and handles like a large war bird. Stalling speed with flaps up is 125 MPH and landing speed with flaps down is 110-120. Landing is harry and maybe extremely difficult. Its the size and scale...
  14. Cripes A'Mighty

P-51 FULL SCALE - CUSTOM_AV

Cripes A'Mighty submitted a new upload: P-51 FULL SCALE - CUSTOM_AV View the Swap Page
  15. Cripes A'Mighty

Trex 600 Nitro Pro v8_AV

TREX 600 NITRO PRO \ 400X GIANT SCALE EXTREME 3D. THIS SUCKER IS INSANE WITH PERFORMANCE AND POWER. THE SET UP I GAVE THIS THING WILL THROW YOU OFF YOUR CHAIR (JK) BUT ITS PRETTY SWEET. NO TRIM IS NEEDED HERE AND THE DURRABILITY IS INCREDIBLE. THIS THING WILL TAKE A SERIOUS POUNDING IN THE AIR...
Back