Recent content by curmudgeon

1. curmudgeon

3-way switch recognition for VBC transmitter?

I am using a wired USB connection with a Mikado VBar Control Touch transmitter and RealFlight 8, version 8.00.053. I am trying to figure out how to make the RF8 recognize 3-way switches on my VBC Touch transmitter as 3-way switches. RF8 recognizes the "top" and "bottom" positions of 3-way...
  2. curmudgeon

RF8 HH edition - SAFE mode?

I currently have RF8, DVD edition. Looks like the latest update is 8.00.053. I understand that there is a Horizon Hobby edition add-on that I can purchase for about $29.99. I am trying to figure out what this HH edition add-on would give me that I do not already have with the original RF8...
  3. curmudgeon

Hobbico bankruptcy: What does this mean for RealFlight?

Now that Hobbico filed for protection under chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code, what does this mean for Knife Edge and RealFlight?
  4. curmudgeon

RF8 with Oculus and Jeti radio

Yes. The Jeti radio will communicate with RF8 just using the stock Jeti USB-miniUSB cable (the cable with the ferrite core). I imagine that a generic USB-miniUSB without a ferrite core will work, but I have not tried it. But no, you do not need a proprietary USB interface (RF InterLink...
  5. curmudgeon

Rx2sim

I am using RX2SIM RF8. I am using the Jeti DS-16 radio with a R4 indoor receiver. The RX2SIM MODE LED needs to be purple and you need to choose PPM.
Back