Recent content by CyberThom

1. C

How To Create Custom Paint Scheme for PT-17 Stearman

I built a PT-17 Flair Stearman back in 2003. I would like to change the color scheme in RealFlight to match. Does anyone have instructions on how to do this? What software is required and process?
  2. C

AMD Radeon 5700 XT Adrenalin Software Bundle Incompatibility

There is a slider to raise or lower graphics quality to address slower machines. Graphics cards today (more than ever) provide excellent performance at a reasonable cost. It's a losing proposition to cater to bottom end hardware and expect more software sales...For what? RealFlight must run...
  3. C

Thanks for the reply. If that's the case and video card manufactures are discontinuing support for DirectX9 then RealFlight needs to be updated to support the newer graphics standard...RealFlight 9.6. Do you know if Knife Edge working on this update?
  4. C

Issues with Radeon 5700 XT

I uninstalled the AMD bundled software and let Windows detect the video card. Once I did that RealFlight started working again. It seems like it's the software bundle and not the driver itself. You definitely need to get to the bottom of this. The ADM 5700 XT is rated as one of the TOP...
  5. C

My home computer has a AMD Radeon 5700 XT graphics card. I am running RealFlight 9.5 version 9.50.038. If I wipe the hard drive and reinstall Windows 10 Professional 64-bit edition and let Windows automatically detect the graphics card RealFlight WORKS as expected. If I load any version of...
  6. C

BOEING PT-17 STEARMAN MY EDIT FIXED SMOKE SYSTEM_AV

I tried your full scale Stearman and the roll rate is nowhere near full scale. An F-22 would be jealous of that roll rate.
  7. C

Stearman Duster_AV

The Duster Graphics didn't appear for me but the sound and performance are probably the most scale of any of the variants posted here. Great job!
  8. C

(PVN) 100cc PT-17 Stearman_AV

I just found an unopened copy of Expansion Pack 2 on eBay. I can't wait to fly this. Is this a 1/3rd scale? I am looking at buying a Moki 7-cylinder radial as a combo with the 1/3rd scale BalsaUSA Stearman kit. Years ago I built the Flair Stearman and bought the Robart R780 to go with it...
Back