Recent content by damage

1. D

TSR-2 duel build

Hi Terry Have only just found this... Thank you for a fantastic achievement! I am very grateful for all your hard work! I think it flies really well and similar to other TSR-2 flying models I have seen. You might be interested to know that I have persuaded a British RC model company - Green...
  2. D

Request Aircraft Here!

Hi Terry Any news re the TSR-2? My EDF version is almost ready for it's maiden, except for the gear doors, and I could do with some practice before the flight (see pic). Any help appreciated! Thanks Damage
  3. D

Request Aircraft Here!

Terry, Happy for whatever time you can spare to do it, and thanks for looking. If you need anything else I'll see what I can find. I have loads of pics etc. Re the gear, I doubt if my RC version will have anything like the complex sequence of the real one, but I think I will need the flaps, if...
  4. D

Request Aircraft Here!

Bac Tsr 2 Please could someone produce a TSR.2 for 3.5? I'm hoping to get an EDF one built for me this winter and could do with some practice... It should have tailerons, flaps and retracts. Length will be around 6 feet. May I also direct you to to the excellent TSR.2 video at...
Back