Recent content by DangerZone

1. DangerZone

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all!!!
  2. DangerZone

F-105D Build thread

Gimmie that nuke, that was what this plane was designed for!!!
  3. DangerZone

RealFlight 8 on Steam!

Interesting for it to be featured in this flight simulator news video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5iodWFukYE he mentions it at the end. Nice to see some publicity in this community.
  4. DangerZone

F-105D Build thread

Nice to see the Thud being modeled. I live right where Republic Aviation was headquartered on Long Island.
  5. DangerZone

poll about the next plane

Its calling your name! Its SUPER SOVIET! Its a MiG-21!!!!!!
  6. DangerZone

Douglas A-1 Skyraider

Someone call Mr. Burns...because this is excellent!
  7. DangerZone

T-28 Trojan

This plane flies REAL nice, and it works in 7.5 too which is what I'm using. Thank You!!!
  8. DangerZone

Grumman F8F Bearcat

I've always like the look of the F8F and the HUGE amounts of power it had with the R2800. I've seen a video of this and a P-51 taking off, and while the P-51 had to accelerate before climbing, the F8F was able to go up right after takeoff at a pretty steep angle. Video...
  9. DangerZone

Aircraft designer's multi-player session

Hmm maybe, I still have RF 7.5 only though.
  10. DangerZone

RF 7.5 Installation on a Second Computer

Yeah I believe you need to use the same user name and password, I now have RF installed on 3 computers with no issues because of this.
  11. DangerZone

poll about the next plane

I would love a MiG-21 as its just so soviet yet still has some life in it left today. The nimble MiG was amazing for its time, with the tightest turn radius of its time up until the F-16 showed up. I have the Freewing 80mm MiG-21 and it flies on its rails and I would love to see it in Realflight...
  12. DangerZone

Douglas A-1 Skyraider

Time to get RF8...
  13. DangerZone

T-28 Trojan

Oh a new T-28 Trojan! NICE once I get RF8 (eventually) I will surely get this.
  14. DangerZone

Adding Thermals to stock airports

Just open airport editor, and under one of the items to add is an area of thermals. Once you click that, the box in the bottom left corner shows a bunch of parameters you can change to your liking. Drag the area of thermals to your desired location and save the airport.
  15. DangerZone

RF 7.5 Installation on a Second Computer

Thanks all!
Back