Recent content by DannyBoy97

1. DannyBoy97

Importing .rfx files into G3.5

Hey. I waited 6 years to reply to you. How speedy am I now?? :D .l.
  2. DannyBoy97

Calmato 46 Trainer_AV

This is the AV for the Nexstar. It is a Kyosho Calmato .46 to use with Godfather's CS.
  3. DannyBoy97

Calmato 46 Trainer_AV

DannyBoy97 submitted a new upload: Calmato 46 Trainer_AV View the Swap Page
  4. DannyBoy97

Importing .rfx files into G3.5

You are missing G4. RFX. files only work with G4. Look on the info before downloading. It will say: Version: 4****** :rolleyes:
  5. DannyBoy97

Version 1.10.145 - Tried Everything!

I see...... Try going to this website: http://www.gpsoftware.com/kb/q01-1016.htm I guess that is a bug fix for the old RF classic ;)
  6. DannyBoy97

Request Aircraft Here! #2

Can somebody please make a Cessna Caravan amphibian for G3.5??? THX. :)
  7. DannyBoy97

traduccion al español

QUIZAS SÍ DEBERÍAN HACER ESO.
  8. DannyBoy97

Toyota GT4_LT Electric Version by DannyBoy97_AV

Another electric CV I made. This one is a little slower than the original GAS version. Please RATE and COMMENT! :=)
  9. DannyBoy97

DannyBoy97 submitted a new upload: Toyota GT4_LT Electric Version by DannyBoy97_AV View the Swap Page
  10. DannyBoy97

DannyBoy97 updated Toyota GT4_LT Electric Version by DannyBoy97_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. DannyBoy97

Gladston Fling Field- edited by DannyBoy97 V1_PI

Here is PiggyMac's Gladstons Fling Field (edited by me). Most of the credit goes to creator for PhotoField. Please RATE and COMMENT because I need to know how to improve. Enjoy! (I added lots of cool scenery objects to make it look like a flight ranch) One question: How do I rotate objects...
  12. DannyBoy97

DannyBoy97 submitted a new upload: Gladston Fling Field- edited by DannyBoy97 V1_PI View the Swap Page
  13. DannyBoy97

DannyBoy97 updated Gladston Fling Field- edited by DannyBoy97 V1_PI with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
Back