Recent content by Davy F

1. Davy F

how to Change aircraft position

Thank you asj554. It did work for me to change the aircraft position with your pointers. Excuse my minimal experience with editing RF. Davy
  2. Davy F

How to use Jeti controller on RF9.5S?

Hello friends. I recently shifted to Jeti transmitter and I would like to use my transmitter in realdflight. This is to try to make the simulation as similar as posible to my flying at the field. What is the simplest way to link my Jeti DS12 controller to RealFlight? Sorry if this has been...
  3. Davy F

Jtuttle, Thanks for your response. I am not finding "Edit current airport" With RF9.5S running I go to Environment, edit F3A airport 200326. and there I do not find "Plane Spawn" . Could you please guide on where Plane Spawn is? Hey I like that twin on your ID photo! What model is it? Davy
  4. Davy F

Lighting Joe, Your pointers did not help
  5. Davy F

Lighting Joe, Thanks for your response and I will try P CTRL
  6. Davy F

Hello Realflight, Upon start up I would like to change aircraft position and orientation on the airport. When I launch F3A airport 200326 the airplane is pointing away from me and not in the take off direction as seen on the attached picture. I would like the airplane to be on the center of the...
  7. Davy F

How to edit airports

Hello all, I recently started with RF so excuse my lack of ability here. I have been trying to edit the airports I fly at with bad results. I choose and try to move objects like the windsock in Alpine Meadow, I am able to get it to move. But if I try this in another airport (f3a 200326) it...
  8. Davy F

Errors upon opening RealFlight 9.5S

Ryan, I was able to recover my RF! I did what you recommended to me last time. I just deleted all information and downloads that I did today and it started working. Unfortunately by doing so I lost the last aircraft, it’s calibrations, that radio’s settings, and Alpine Meadow edits I had. Well...
  9. Davy F

Errors upon opening RealFlight 9.5S

Hey Ryan!! Here David again with a very similar issue. I have been using RF just fine for months now. But today I thought I could organize my laptop by moving my RF file to a different file of mine on the computer. BIG MISTAKE!! I lost everything my airports, downloaded aircraft, settings, the...
  10. Davy F

How to share recordings to other people?

Thank you Ryan. I will give Xbox Game Bar a try
  11. Davy F

How to share recordings to other people?

Hello hello I broke my ankle so I am not allowed to go flying. Its been wonderful to fly RF!! I have recorded my training f3a schedules and I would like to share them with my piloting peers. I know where to find my recordings. How is the best way to share with observers that are not RealFlight...
  12. Davy F

F3a Aresti pattern display on screen for practicing maneuvers.......

Hey Ted, That would be so cool! I would also be greatly helped by looking on the side of the screen for the next maneuver. I practice F3A and I have to have a paper list of the schedule next to the computer scree. Please let me know if you have found a way to display pattern diagrams in RF Davy
  13. Davy F

Help view-zoom type-autozoom RF9.5s

Bill, I don’t consider myself a great pilot or at a competing level. I just like to try and fly F3A. It has always helped me to get better flying skills. When I have time week days I use RF and weekends I’m trying to get to the field. Wow you have been in this forum for 21 years...
  14. Davy F

Ryan, I did what you suggested and it worked like a charm. Now every time I run RF it is in autozoom. It’s a simple thing but I appreciate it anyway
  15. Davy F

Bill I did fly with the binoculars! Great help. I used them for like a month of flying RF. But when I’m looking at the binocular window I start loosing my flight line. Because of other things I found autozoom and I like it much more for this training that I am doing now. Davy
Back