Recent content by DDawg

1. DDawg

Douglas DC-4

so, you think this is suppose to tempt me back into the paint booth .... nope ... :D maybe ... ;) probably ... :rolleyes: doubtful ... :p
  2. DDawg

Looking for someone who can model a A-6 Intruder

It pains me to say that I have buried two people in the last week. Today I was there to witness my friend's wife ... And watch a grown man cry on my shoulders ... which he did for me, 11 years ago,when my Dad Passed away. Last Thursday, I had to attend my very dear friend, Bobby Sears to rest...
  3. DDawg

Grumman F3F Build Thread

very nice progress ... looks great
  4. DDawg

Build poll "Golden age" Nov 2018

Flip, you bust me up ... seems you have a discrepancy between facts and opinions ... and you want to hold the trump card ... lol
  5. DDawg

so we can post links too ... And here are reasons why Military Planes fill in the gap between 1919 to 1938 The Golden Age of Flight And a little history lesson of the Ford Tri Motor ... used by the USAAC, USN, USMC ... Last I knew was all branches of the military ... ;) As for the De...
  6. DDawg

There was no put-downs intended ... especially on the net, in a forum, where you cant Hear the spoken words on their intended tone of delivery. As for the other instance you referred to, I don't remember ... and if you got feelings hurt ... well I will say I'm sorry ... but I still don't...
  7. DDawg

Semantics ... Your poll stated golden age aircraft. All were. If you wanted just civilian Aircraft, It shouldn't have included military. The Biplanes of that era were king (in my opinion), but were losing the battle when engineers got smarter and started pushing the envelope ... cleaner...
  8. DDawg

Simply put, the "Golden Age of Aviation" is commonly known as the time between the World War One, and World War Two, and covered all aircraft in the 20's and 30's. There was no limitation on the era pertaining to just civilian, or just military aircraft. The "era" referred to all aviation...
  9. DDawg

I am sorry, but I am all for the last carrier based biplane fighter. Go Navy My vote is for the Grumman F3F
  10. DDawg

Taking Suggestions

How about that Avia B-534 you were going to do ...
  11. DDawg

Technoid's Screen Shots

Yeah, it would be nicer if they separated the EA, CS and AP by separate listings ... and they do ... but ... it can be obfuscated to some ... and the sorting could use help too ... Anyway ... thanks for the files ... I have be side-tracked on another non-flying project ... but I will be back ...
  12. DDawg

Technoid's Screen Shots

Darn ... now this means I need to stop work on my golf course I am making ...
  13. DDawg

Douglas A-1 Skyraider

Very nice mapping layout.
  14. DDawg

Technoid's Screen Shots

I refer you back to post #67 ... :cool:
Back