Recent content by dh60man

1. dh60man

FT Simple Cub - FPV camera_AV

Flite Test Simple Cub with a FPV camera (fixed) installed.
  2. dh60man

FT Simple Cub - FPV camera_AV

dh60man submitted a new upload: FT Simple Cub - FPV camera_AV View the Swap Page
  3. dh60man

FT Simple Stick FPV_AV

dh60man submitted a new upload: FT Simple Stick FPV_AV View the Swap Page
  4. dh60man

FT Simple Stick FPV_AV

Flite Test Simple Stick with a FPV camera (fixed) installed.
  5. dh60man

FT Simple Cub RAAF L-4_CS

dh60man submitted a new upload: FT Simple Cub RAAF L-4_CS View the Swap Page
  6. dh60man

FT Simple Cub RAAF L-4_CS

After flying the Simple Cub at the RF Pacific Island Base I just had to do this RAAF (Royal Australian Air Force) L-4B. Four were 'loaned' to them by the US Army in 1943 and operated around Finschhafen, Papua New Guinea. The all white tail was a theater marking to prevent getting shot down by...
  7. dh60man

FT Simple Cub NE-1 002_CS

Thank you! The cylinder heads were just copied from a color profile I had. I see they have a set of 3D printed cylinder heads for the FT Simple Cub on Thingiverse.
  8. dh60man

FT Simple Cub NE-1 003_CS

Thank you JTUTTLE11 I was a little discouraged when I was looking at the download to views ratio but I think I'll probably do some more anyway.
  9. dh60man

Pre war US Navy NE-1 scheme for the FT Simple Cub.
  10. dh60man

dh60man submitted a new upload: FT Simple Cub NE-1 003_CS View the Swap Page
  11. dh60man

Another NE-1 scheme, after downloading the model I just had to do one in the three-tone NE-1 scheme! Thanks tanmaychhatbar for uploading the EA and thanks to JTUTTLE11 for a well mapped out CS (this started out as your Bumble Bee CS).
  12. dh60man

dh60man submitted a new upload: FT Simple Cub NE-1 002_CS View the Swap Page
  13. dh60man

FT Cub_EA

Great job, love it, thank you. Been debating if I wanted to build one or not, now I may have to! Fixing to post a new CS for it this evening.
  14. dh60man

FT Simple Stick - HH scheme 3_CS

That's fine I have an umbrella. These were inspired by Horizon's current Ultra Stick offerings (with a Flite Test twist) and I was just trying to give folk's some more options because there aren't many CS choices yet.
  15. dh60man

FT Simple Stick - HH scheme 3_CS

@tanmaychhatbar Thank you for posting the AV :cool:, been wanting to build a FT model to teach my grandson how to fly. Ultra Stick inspired FT Simple Stick scheme for more choices to fly with.
Back