Recent content by dineli

1. D

7.00.036 Interlink no more recognized

First of all I would like to thank everybody for the kind interest and the kind, helpful advices I do much appreciate. Unlike the support of Realflight who did not answer 4 E-Mails in over one week. Informations about my PC are below for those who asked or were interested. In the meantime I...
  2. D

We now have censorship here, it's barefacedness!
  3. D

If support would be as fast as you were with your reply, maybe there was no longer any problem. But support really seems to be a rumour, as one can read on other sites, too. All in all I spent about US$ 1000 in Reaflight-Simulators, Add-ons and so on. I accepted problems with...
  4. D

That E-Mail support << rfsupport@greatplanes.com >> exists, this is not only a rumour? Four days since first trying to contact them ...
  5. D

All 14 USB-ports are active. However, again many thanks for your support and your help!
  6. D

Thank you very much for this helpful hint, I will try to see, what I can do myself! I will inform if I can fix it! Thank you again!
  7. D

Thank you very much! One problem that maybe is not my problem. Customer support I contacted already twice within the last 48 hours. Having removed everything completely again (including registration numbers and so on, cleaning registry and so on), I started to reinstall, first RF5 and then...
  8. D

************************************************************* I just found this on the internet: Of course, me too I have an I3 (and, btw., the trimming all the time was for Mode2 while the transmitter is Mode1 ...). Brilliant ... Snowbird One Posts: 79 I called tech support...
  9. D

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Yes, I see the problem in the control panel. But it says, the device is running correctly. If I deactivate or de-install to re-install later, I get error messages. Now I try a recovery of Windows itself to an earlier version. Maybe this helps. Thank...
  10. D

Thank you very much. Unpluging and repluging I tried. Now I try a recovery of Windows itself to an earlier version. Thank you very much for the phone number, if nothing helps, I will have to call them. Thank you!
  11. D

Thank you very much. Unfortunately RF7 does not start anymore not recognizing an Interlink, so no possibility to change/select controller. Yesterday this yet worked sometimes, today no longer. However, again many thanks for your kind support!
  12. D

Since the 7.00.036 Update my Interlink no longer is recognized "No authorized controller device found" ... If I go back to 7.00.031 -> same problem. Changing USB-Ports where I connect -> same problem. Do I miss something? Coincidence? Am I the only one? NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 Thank you...
Back