1. D

AJ Laser 230z 73 Ultra TecRC_AV

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE
  2. D

Skywalker Flight Ranch with Surprise_AP

I wasnt going to ruin your surprise but now you know you will see it
  3. D

Skywalker Flight Ranch with Surprise_AP

I have only seen it once myself it cruises along pretty fast so grabs your attention
  4. D

Very long load times for new aircraft/airport/scenario etc 20-30 seconds or crashes

so strange. All aircraft and airports are complete too with nothing missing and no error code calligraphy. It was after the update to Steam but was back to normal with in few hours and I didn't do anything at all except run CCleaner, Spyware Blaster, Avast Antivirus, Drive updater and Cleaner...
  5. D

Very long load times for new aircraft/airport/scenario etc 20-30 seconds or crashes

no screenshots saved except 2 from 9.5 a few days ago. You are a good man thanks again. I will pray to the RC gods that never happens again. I thought I was stuck with it!
  6. D

Thank the RC heavens! It has just gone back to regular load times just like 9.5!!!! I am so happy! Thanks mate I really appreciate your time and help. It was slow for hours after many pc shutdowns and crashes but now is fine. No screens full of errors I quickly tried 2 planes 2 airports it is...
  7. D

hold the phone ! It has just started behaving normal time again.......stand by........
  8. D

Legoman I tried to it get screenshots by hitting tab so you could see screen of different errors etc then crashed. I'm back in now I've never done screenshot before so I'm not sure if its saving anything but doesnt show any sign that it is when TAB is pushed. Where would it save to?
  9. D

I will try get some screen shots for you. I did import some AC from older RFs I stopped when they were going back as far as RF8
  10. D

My argument to STEAM will be simple. This is not the RF I tried at the store and its not the RF I payed for and enjoyed. I want my key back that I payed for just 2 months ago
  11. D

the interlink side bar is half the time than the proper detailed top bar but still minimum 10sec for each AC I scroll past but thats after waitng 20sec to get to that list. Then another 20sec to load my selection or sometimes longer with a total crash
  12. D

I don't know if it is combination of updating to 9.5s or just the fact I went on a download spree but clicking to a new aircraft or airport etc takes over 20 seconds to get to the list then 10 seconds to load for every single one i scroll past then another 20 seconds to load which ever one I...
  13. D

Dynamic soaring top speed

I've already got them they are heaps of fun
  14. D

holy crap 1600km/h then shot straight up to 11000ft!
  15. D

Thanks mate!
Back