1. D

banana_EA

Baudis Banana slope soarer
  2. D

banana_EA

Dodge_Knife submitted a new upload: banana_EA View the Swap Page
  3. D

Baudis Banana WIP

At the moment, the polycount seems ok, and the ones I got rid of were not really needed. Id still like to include all the wiring and servos just for aesthetic purposes =] It will be on the swap pages soon, just need to tweak the model and texture
  4. D

Baudis Banana WIP

Well here you go, I set it up by the PDF i found in the forums. Erm, I guessed the physics of it! But roughly there. Didnt have long on the sim to fine tune it, but this pretty much flies as crap as mine does! Was a quick texture and I think I have some rotation issues with the 3DS Max model as...
  5. D

Baudis Banana WIP

Update: Ok heres the almost finished model. Ive added in a servo up front (mine only has one =( ) RX and batt (No details) All that needs doing is; control horns tweaked servo covers adding v-tail base smoothing out into mesh Unwrap and texture And thats the model done =] Then I get to play...
  6. D

Baudis Banana WIP

Thanking you boof =]
  7. D

Baudis Banana WIP

Cheers =] Ive seen one or 2 planes that have the option of removing the canopy with the gear switch. So maybe something like that. or even a clear front section.
  8. D

Baudis Banana WIP

It says enter the URL for the image, so i did =] How else can do upload them? Just for show really, to see if I can get all the working gubbins animated.
  9. D

Baudis Banana WIP

Oops sorry in the image size!!!
  10. D

Baudis Banana WIP

Here we go, finally got a decent shape to it now. Coming in at 4,500 tris. with a really high poly wing. So hoping it wont be more than this with control surfaces, servos, etc in =]
  11. D

Baudis Banana WIP

Cheers boof, thats a nice counter, I just hit '7' to show it up. Currently at 3.5k tris, Cheers guys =]
  12. D

Baudis Banana WIP

Jeff, im counting quads as im using Max, upon export I will check the tris count. True, abaser but a poly can also have 4, 5, 6 or more sides. =] Ah just Dodge will do =] though im sure there are many of them aswell haha. Well heres abit of an update. Just need to redo the topology on the...
  13. D

Baudis Banana WIP

I cant believe its 20K!!! I dont think i could get to 10k if i tried! Ill see if i can keep it under 5k including servos + rods etc =]
  14. D

Baudis Banana WIP

Alex - Admin "In-house we always shoot for as close to 10k as possible for an aircraft." So far it is just under 350 polygons, leaving 9,650 polys. So im sure I can keep it well under the 10k limit =]
Back