Recent content by DONB

1. D

G3.5.065 now public

I was going to download it and order the new expansion pack that its supposed to support now Im not sure what to do. Any suggestions? opjose and some of you others on this forum are a lot more knowledgable on this subject than I.
  2. D

Sig Kadet senior

The Nexstar is about as close as your going to come to the Kadet Senior. Ive had a couple of the Sig Kadets and if you can become fairly good at flying the Nexstar on the sim You should be able to master the Kadet Senior in no time because it is a very "forgiving" airplane to fly. :) :) :)
  3. D

Add On's 3, 4, 5 wont install in Vista

Try KE news and announcments at the top of page under general discussion. Lots of info about installing with Vista. also not sure what you talking about expansion packs 3-4-5. 4 and 5 dont exist. :) :) :)
  4. D

New video card and frame rate

I must lead a sheltered life im in phoenix and never heard of it either. :) :) :)
  5. D

GeeBee R3_EA landing problems

I was just going to add a post when I saw yours trying to figure out same problem. Some planes I download from swap pages work great and some come through saying missing files this or that. Today I downloaded inky 00 Stearman and its great looking but like the gee-bee breaks apart. I also...
  6. D

Night Flying

THX!!! That worked, really appreciate your help. :) :) :)
  7. D

Night Flying

Need a little help. I downloaded some airports from the swap pages that showed them set up for night flying as well as daytime. They loaded up great!!! But I cant figure out how to switch them from day flying to night. I tried the help file but no help. PLS help this noob. :) :) :)
Back