Recent content by doug schluter

1. doug schluter

RV-7

this will be an excellent addition to the fleet :)
  2. doug schluter

E-flite Turbo Timber 2_0m

it would make for some wild crow setup haha
  3. doug schluter

all though i am using RF8 i see no reason for the 55 in the max position as it has no affect on how the flaps work from what i can tell , i put zero in the max 55 position with no changes to the flaps center is 0 and -37 is max down this is because of channel 6 having a Graph setup from 0 to 50...
  4. doug schluter

Bowers Fly Baby Bip Ford Blue_CS

doug schluter submitted a new upload: Bowers Fly Baby Bip Ford Blue_CS View the Swap Page
  5. doug schluter

Bowers Fly Baby Bip Ford Blue_CS

just thought i'd put the Fly Baby Blue Ford CS on technoids Bowers Fly Baby Biplane :) fun plane to fly :)
  6. doug schluter

you have it looking like you know what your doing :) excellent technoid
  7. doug schluter

moving forward at any rate technoid is good , on another note i have my new game machine up and running and RF 8 installed with zero issues so far just tons of airplanes and color schemes to load :)
  8. doug schluter

Slipstream 30cc RV8 120 in DA 150_AV

here is a giant scale of the (3D model by jeffpn) in 120 inch span DA 150 power with physics to match
  9. doug schluter

Slipstream 30cc RV8 120 in DA 150_AV

doug schluter submitted a new upload: Slipstream 30cc RV8 120 in DA 150_AV View the Swap Page
  10. doug schluter

RV 8 Yellow Blue White_CS

yeah for an old guy with an old 2012 gaming machine , it was one of the higher end ones back then , it still has no real issues , i did replace the SSD drive back a few years , and a power supply 1 year ago . I am gettting a price and build from the same ones that build this one so it will have...
  11. doug schluter

thought i'd do an color scheme so here is a CS for the Slipstream 30cc RV8
  12. doug schluter

doug schluter submitted a new upload: RV 8 Yellow Blue White_CS View the Swap Page
  13. doug schluter

don't feel bad as we all benefit from you checking your builds over , they always turn out excellent and i am glad someone else makes the odd mistake and admits it :)
  14. doug schluter

Stampe SV 4 C_AV

doug schluter submitted a new upload: Stampe SV 4 C_AV View the Swap Page
  15. doug schluter

Stampe SV 4 C_AV

here is a SV4C fun version of boofs excellent Stampe biplane i used technoin's excellent Wolseley engine sound and the RAF FE 2b prop grab my CS for it this is the color scheme i have on my Davie systems verson of the Stampe RC scale model...
Back