Recent content by Doug

1. D

Something is missing in G3

If you can't learn with G3 by yourself you have no chance with 1000 instructors on the real thing. :)
  2. D

G2 Owners get raped on G3 upgrade

The Controller is the "dongle" for G3 no other will work :)
  3. D

.387 much improved, and a buglet...

The TR hit the ground, it is easy to do the ground friction is as flying off ICE :)
  4. D

Inverted heli flying???

You must set the heli up in "Idle up" and operate with +_ 9 deg or so with zero pitch at center stick. Either use a "Govenor" or set up throttle curves to keep the head speed correct. then it's just a matter of "flipping" the switch in your mind :)
  5. D

G3 add-on #3 problem

Sorry for the lack of help on my part . It seems that the Add-on #3 disk has several install problems.There are numerous posts and work arounds, none of which worked for me. The last word for me was "it's a Microsoft Problem" You might look back at all the posts about Add-on #3 and try the...
  6. D

New Public Beta update available: .387

Everything works good now . It is worth mentioning that the "Patch" needs to be in the "active" G3 directory. As my install was originally to the default then later moved to another drive, it took a little trial and error to find the correct directory for the patch. In my case it was...
  7. D

G3 add-on #3 problem

I use mine for a coaster. It has been inop fot the last two years in both G2 and G3 :(
  8. D

New Public Beta update available: .377

It was better overall but due to to todal disfunction of the MP I reverted :(
  9. D

New Public Beta update available: .377

I think it has more problems than it fixes. For me multiplayer is totally unusable in 377,
  10. D

MP issues with version 377

Still wating for some sort of comment as I guess I am the only one with this problem :(
  11. D

As I stated before "Am I the only person in the world with this issue"?
  12. D

Classic work with XP?

I installed mine in a "FAT" formated drive and had no problem, never even thought about it :\)
  13. D

Truly a piece of junk?!

I think all new software should be backward compatapable to at least Dos 5.1 :D
  14. D

I did some more testing over the weekend and found: A.)No workaround, some had suggested that it was the 2D windows over the 3D rendering that the ATI card "didn't like" but why would it work OK in ver. 366? B.)I found that if I pushed the chat window off screen as far as I could it improved...
  15. D

no the frame rate is that low the latency on the chat is about 10 sec from when I type for it to show up in the edit window :(
Back