Recent content by dragon aura

1. dragon aura

interlink x controller questions

Recently I have gotten a dongle for my DX6I that allows me to connect wirelessly, I mainly wanted to do this to have more switches (since one of the switches on my RF remote broke off), but when I use my DX6I only one switch works. so if you know how to solve this please let me know.
  2. dragon aura

interlink x controller questions

on the back of my controller it has two peices that can move up and down, i know that their functional but i dont know what they do, if you know please let me know.
  3. dragon aura

Request for F-35

thanks a million, i looked but didnt see any, must have missed it.
  4. dragon aura

Request for F-35

ive seen vidoes of people flying it in realflight 8 but i have no idea where they got it so if you can help me let me know, thanks in advance. (preferably f-35b)
  5. dragon aura

Freewing and Flightline models

https://www.realflight.com/support/kb/article.php?q=16-1033 go here to download realflight addons if im not mistaken it has f-15 and f-16
  6. dragon aura

downloading and installing aircraft on RF8

if your getting them from the swap pages, all it means is that that aircraft is based off of another (its and edited version) so all you have to do is get that aircraft to and all should work.
  7. dragon aura

RF8--- Trimming

the Realflight suport team told me to rename each aircraft after trimming, it works though some of my aircraft need more trimming then trimming allows so if you have another way to fix it let me know.
Back