Recent content by dragster1555

1. D

Cant hear engine sounds!

Thanks, thats the one setting I overlooked. :D
  2. D

Cant hear engine sounds!

I was flying in G4.5 when I minimized it to download another aircraft from the swaps and when I opened the sim. again I couldn't hear any engine sounds. I could hear the sim. sounds, like wheels rolling and things like that but no engine sounds. I think I've tried everything!
  3. D

Suggestions for 3D plane

Also I have the Twist 60 with a Saito 100 in it and its more easy to hover than people say it is; you just have to get used to it. :D
  4. D

Suggestions for 3D plane

Where did you get that prop, Blade? :cool:
  5. D

wierd stuff

I believe this fits the catagory. F4F-3S Wildcatfish at lake douglas.
  6. D

wierd stuff

Heres one at the superstition park. Imitation of Bill Hempel's 50% Cub. Enjoy :D
  7. D

Twist 3D 60.

I do
  8. D

wierd stuff

lol :cool:
  9. D

wierd stuff

check this out!
  10. D

wierd stuff

This is a thread for wierd/cool stuff. :D Great Planes test site.
  11. D

Raptor 30 Add-on 3 and G4 - wobble

:confused: Mine does the same thing, wierd
  12. D

Inverted Pass

messin around :p. Oh its the B-17 at the Great Planes test site. Enjoy
  13. D

Request Aircraft here

If its not too much trouble could someone build a BVM 2.6 Ede 540. Cause I just got one and wanted to see it fly (It will be a while till its in the air). ;)
  14. D

system info

I know this is kind random but I thought Id share it with you guys. Just a minuite ago I was flying on RF and my system came up with a blue screen that said my computer had shut down to prevent damage to it and it said the problem was caused by the video card. Any ideas? Also I am not a heavy...
  15. D

Realflight G4 Video Recordings

Ok I really dont want to argue about the definition of "useful" all I wanted was for people to post some recordings for people that get on the forums more than swaps. Sorry for bothering. :(
Back