Recent content by dronemeister96

1. D

Steam will not apply latest RF evolution update.

In steam it looks as if the update is still pending. When I go into the folder and check the App properties with Windows it says it is 10.37.
  2. D

Program crashing when I press the esc key.

It's a desktop PC running Windows 10. Screenshot of machine specs attached.
  3. D

Problem is Evolution crashes when I press the esc key.
  4. D

Program crashing when I press the esc key.

There is a pull-down menu that appears briefly across the top when start RF evolution and it is loading itself. I cannot seem to get at this menu. When I press esc the program crashes. I'm trying to configure a controller for RF Evolution Steam version I'm assuming these settings are in the...
  5. D

In Steam it says there is a 10.3.7 update available for my RF Evolution. However, Steam doesn't seam to want to install it. I did the exit Steam like they said to kick in the update install, but that didn't work. How do you tell what version you are actually running?
  6. D

RF Evolution, Cannot find or create My documents directory.

Found the problem, controlled folder access was blocked in Windows virus settings. Allowed realflight to modify folder.
  7. D

RF Evolution, Cannot find or create My documents directory.

So I have purchased RF Evolution though Steam with the understanding that I can play it on any machine I own if I have steam installed and log in, install the software, etc. I have two desktop PCs running Windows 10. My PC at home works fine. The PC at my cabin gives me the error below...
  8. D

RF Evolution Drone Camera View

Good to know thank you. I did get a chance to explore one of the FPV fields and the C key on my keyboard changed the view back and forth. I'll try some other fields and try the F keys.
  9. D

RF Evolution Drone Camera View

Hi, Brand new user here. Just got RF Evolution setup through STEAM. Bought this mostly for the drone simulator as I am teaching a High School Drone Technology course. Did some basic configuration of controller. Using a Radiomaster TX16S got it setup and have mostly been flying the Quadcopter...
Back