Recent content by Drthsonicreveng

1. D

Drthsonicrevenges Variants

it wont let me put it there so i just hope others find it n enjoy useing it but never mind thanks any way guys have a good 1 :)
  2. D

thanks i was new to this when i did it i just wanted to help others by allowing them to use my replica of WARMS airfield i made ill try n move them thanks for the heads up cheers guys
  3. D

Drthsonics hyper airwolf w fixed throttle n turbo_AV

here is my best customized Airwolf i hope you enjoy it as much as i do :) it has been made to do basic stunts and has fixed throttle to do it and has retracts fixed to the turbo its fast but will transition smoothly from normal flight to turbo :)
  4. D

Drthsonics hyper airwolf w fixed throttle n turbo_AV

Drthsonicreveng submitted a new upload: Drthsonics hyper airwolf w fixed throttle n turbo_AV View the Swap Page
  5. D

Drthsonics - Ferrari F1 Gear sound edited_AV

heres my edited team farrari gear sound hope you like it :)
  6. D

Drthsonics - Ferrari F1 Gear sound edited_AV

Drthsonicreveng submitted a new upload: Drthsonics - Ferrari F1 Gear sound edited_AV View the Swap Page
  7. D

Drthsonics Team Los Buggy edited_AV

here is my edited team los buggy hope you enjoy it :)
  8. D

Drthsonics Team Los Buggy edited_AV

Drthsonicreveng submitted a new upload: Drthsonics Team Los Buggy edited_AV View the Swap Page
  9. D

Drthsonics Airwolf Large Scale turbo_AV

here is my airwolf large scale turbo edited for your enjoyment :)
  10. D

Drthsonics Airwolf Large Scale turbo_AV

Drthsonicreveng submitted a new upload: Drthsonics Airwolf Large Scale turbo_AV View the Swap Page
  11. D

Drthsonics airwolf with turbo edited_AV

it took me awhile to get the airwolf colour to add to my airwolf bodies /variants due to my bell 222 on my realflight so ive finally got it after downloading every airwolf from here n i found this boosted 1 n modifyed it i hope you enjoy it its as close to nice flying as i can get it n it looks...
  12. D

Drthsonics airwolf with turbo edited_AV

Drthsonicreveng submitted a new upload: Drthsonics airwolf with turbo edited_AV View the Swap Page
  13. D

Drthsonics F-31 Tomcat 2 edited_AV

here is my variant of the F31 tomcat i moved the turbines towards the center a bit to make it more stable n not just flip uncrotrolably n increased the elivator degrees hope you like it i think it flys great :)
  14. D

Drthsonics F-31 Tomcat 2 edited_AV

Drthsonicreveng submitted a new upload: Drthsonics F-31 Tomcat 2 edited_AV View the Swap Page
  15. D

if you have to reverse the throttle on any model of mine pls edit the smokes or smoke quantity servo reverse too please   in the planes edit section that should be all you have to do thnx :)
Back