Recent content by drumbum420

1. D

4.5 heli issue

Lol Hate it when I answer my own q,s https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=21809
  2. D

4.5 heli issue

I upgraded to 4.5 yesterday and as soon as my trusty CDT500 trex loaded it was jumping all over the screen. I found that this could be controled to some extent by changing the pitch of the blades but it is terrible. The only way I can fly most any of the helis is hit the reset and imediatly full...
  3. D

Eflight Pitts 15E

model Can anyone modle this for me plz?
  4. D

Eflight Pitts 15E

Pitts Well I put together my new pitts and there are a few issues. 1. The rudder tail fin (not the rudder part but the verticle part the rudder attaches to) is to short. When I mounted it I didnt catch it and the ruddder is now about 1/4 lower than its attachment point. 2. The 1st run kit I...
  5. D

Eflight Pitts 15E

pits 12 15e I bought 1 of these when they 1st came out. It was also the 1st time I ever bought a non-castle creations esc....bad idea. O)n the maden flight she took off very gracfuly but when about 50 foot up she lost all power and smashed my beautifl plane. I contacted Horizon about it and...
  6. D

Eflight Pitts 15E

Ive been trying to find the pitts 15E from Eflight for quite some time now and have been unlucky in my search. Im hopeing that someone will read this and design 1 so I may practice this plane before actualy flying the real thing (this is what I alwways do with new planes). Thanks
Back